Skip to main content

INDIE INSIDER:FUNDAMENTALS

Title: Indie Insider: Fundamentals
Authors: Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele
Genre: Nonfiction
Release: May 10, 2017
Cover Designer is Susan Garwood from Wicked Women Designs
Have you ever thought about life behind the pages? Have you ever wondered what an author goes through? Have you considered writing a book but don’t know what to do with it? 
Well, the Indie Insider is here for you. 
No, this is not a how-to guide. This is a real, raw, uncut, behind the scenes sight from two established authors. What works for one person may not work for another, but there will be something you can take away from this. 
Even if you are just curious, this is a book that will entertain as well as encourage. If you’re already established, happy in your writing life, this book will only offer you the solace that the times you have been down you were not alone. If you are just starting out, struggling, or just at a standstill, then this book is here to motivate and educate. 
Sit back, grab a drink, and take a look inside the mind of an Indie author today. 
Please note, this is Indie Insider: Fundamentals. As the first episode in this serial, you will find this to be an overview that briefly touches on a multitude of subjects an Indie author faces. If the series is well received, there will be additional volumes to come where we will breakdown the items here and so much more in detail.
 
USA Today Bestselling author Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams. She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and beyond, she loves a strong hero who works hard and plays harder.
Ryan Michele found her passion in making fictional characters come to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible and has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.
She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.
When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenged Blog Tour Revisit

Title: Challenged Series: Vipers Creed MC #1 Author: Ryan Michele Genre: MC Romance I get what’s mine. As the gun lay heavily in his hand, the weight of it was nothing compared to the pressure his father had put on him and the club year after year, dragging them all down in the process.  Cade had two choices: the club or his father.  The club won.  Cade Baker sacrificed everything for the Vipers Creed Motorcycle Club, bringing the club back to what it was supposed to be—a family—even when it meant taking out his own father. It took a particular kind of man to kill his blood, but Cade had always believed in doing what was right for the club. To him, it was a small sacrifice to make things normal for him and his brothers. Then, when Trixie strode into his club, full of demanding attitude, his normal was shot straight to hell.  He vowed to have Trixie.  No matter the cost.  Nobody steals from me Trix Lamasters was nobody’s fool. Raised by a con man, she lived by her own set of rules. Mainly, take car…

PERFECT Storm

BlurbMace Dark. Dangerous. Messed up. Yeah, I may be all of those things, but with her I’m not. She taught me how to love, how to be a one woman man. Except now my woman wants to leave me, ‘cause I can’t promise her forever. I know I’d never want anyone else but she wants the ring to prove it. Not to mention the baby. But if she knew about my past she’d run far and fast. Then I’d have no choice but to chase her, ‘cause I can’t let her get away. Cory I hate him. I love him. I want him. I need him. I hate myself for being weak and caving every every time he touches me. But I can’t help myself. He’s just that good. I can’t get over him if I’m always under him, but he’s not letting me go without a fight and you’d have to have an iron will to resist this man.  
ExcerptMace She was killing me and she knew it. My ex-girlfriend and business partner made it her daily mission to torture me. She flirted with the customers, agreed to dates with a few regulars, I’d even caugh…

USE ME RELEASE TOUR

Title: Use Me Series: Caldwell Brothers Author: MJ Fields and Chelsea Camaron Genre: Sports Romance  Release Date: March 21, 2017 New York Times best selling author, Tatum Longley, is being forced out of her comfort zone. Her publisher needs her to change from hard hitting nonfiction to romance writing.  But first she must find a muse.  Angelo has no desire to form relationships with anyone around him. But when a very persistent Tatum makes him an offer that nearly knocks this six foot five, long haired, tattooed, dangerous looking man, on his ass.  Will he be able to resist the temptation, or will be allow her to use him.  ***This is a full length stand alone romance. Although a spinoff book from the Caldwell Brothers Series, it is not necessary to read any other books before this one, but it is recommended.***


Kristie's Review