WANTED Too Release




Title: Wanted Too
Series: Wanted Trilogy #2
Author: Dee Palmer
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Erotic Romance
Release Date: February 10, 2019



Blurb

Not every Prince is charming… 


How long does it take to fall in love?

For my best friend Finn her fairytale took a little time: Now she lives out her HEA with her 4 ‘husbands’ on the ranch where all the magic happened. 

For me, it’s more complicated: 
When it comes to romance, I have a fixed and final to-don’t list.

Don’t do fairy tales
Don’t do love
Don’t do happy ever after’s

I’m a party girl. 
Sex is my favourite pastime, work is my passion
And finalising this deal with Jorgen is my mission.

Jorgen Jensen is Danish royalty. 
Rude, rich and secretive.
He’s also too hot for my own good and has a mission all his own in mind.

One month with him in paradise.
One month to play. 
One month to change my mind. 

When I find myself on Finn’s doorstep I’m a little dazed and confused and a lot desperate to forget. 
I need my friend, I need a distraction 
And I need to keep my mouth shut about my mistake.

That shouldn’t be too hard?


I love just three things, my best friend Finn, my mum and my life. 

I’ve busted my butt growing the business my mum started when I was a kid and it’s about to pay off, big time.  Securing a multi-million pound investment with an elusive sex-god CEO is just step one . Unfortunately, that step is one giant leap I’m not remotely ready for. 

Business man and Danish ‘royalty’ Jorgen Jensen is a threat to my senses and sanity. He’s also a threat to my rules and is way too easy on the eye. Although he’s not ‘technically’ my boss, he’s the money and that makes him off limits. 

Rule one: ‘don’t shit where you eat’. 
I’ve worked too hard to mess this up with sex, even phenomenal sex isn’t worth it and just looking at him I know that’s all this would ever be… phenomenal sex.

However, when circumstances change, I’m tempted and agree to accept the challenge of a lifetime. After all, it’s only one month, with a Nordic god, in paradise.  There are worse ways to prove there’s no such thing as love and a happily ever after for someone like me.

Who knew being right would hurt so much?

Landing on Finn’s doorstep, too ashamed to tell the truth and with my to don’t list in tatters, I really need a place to hide, to forget and to move on and where better than over the pond at my best friends Californian ranch with her four husbands.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Dee Palmer lives just outside of London with her husband and (slightly embarrassed) children. Her passion is writing sexy steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.

When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on Facebook or with her nose stuck in her Kindle. Once in a while when the lights are down she might be spotted about town searching for the best French martinis and throwing some dubious shapes on the dance floor.


Author Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ