THE TRUTH ABOUT TOMORROW Release




Title: The Truth About Tomorrow
Author: B. Celeste
Genre: Taboo Forbidden Romance/Age Gap
Release Date: August 2, 2019



Blurb

Age is just a number.

Just like he's just a boy and I'm just a girl.

Except that's not true, is it?

Because fifteen may be a number, but it's bigger than that. Bigger than us.

It's a number that separates us.

An excuse that keeps us apart.

But I'm not willing to give in until I get what I want.

After all, how many other girls can bring a grown man to his knees with one little smile?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Show me how to play,” I say.
Her body leans back as her brows pinch with a dubious stare. “You want me to teach you how to play piano?”
I nod. “The song you played. I like it.”
She blinks, brushing her fingers through her hair. “It’s about learning to love people’s faults and pain for what they are. Beautiful.”
My head cocks. “Why is that?”
She wets her bottom lip. “I guess when you love someone, you don’t get to choose which parts. You’re getting every single piece of their being, scarred or not.”
Her eyes trail to her hand, scarred with white and pink marks. My fingers graze over each one, causing her to suck in a breath and freeze as I caress the marred flesh. They’re rougher than the rest of her hand, but part of her nonetheless.
Meeting her eyes, we stay like that for a few long moments. Neither of us says a thing or moves an inch. We just remain touching, staring, being there in one another’s company.
Then I pull away. “What are the keys I need to learn for the song?”
She exhales then shows me the basics.
It’s a silent admission between us.
Your scars are beautiful, Charlie. 






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

B. Celeste is the alter ego of Barbara C. Doyle.

Her obsession with forbidden romance enabled her to pave a path into a new world of love, sex, sin, and angst.

Her debut novel is The Truth about Heartbreak.


Author Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ