Hot DADDY Package Release Tour

**LIVE**
Hot Daddy Package
Hot Daddy Series by Angel Devlin and Tracy Lorraine
BUY THE BOOK:  mybook.to/HDP 
#HotDaddyPackage  #NewRelease #LiveNow
Blurb
I love to hate him. He hates me right back.
Suki
Scott Sullivan is the epitome of a turn off with his bad boy attitude and player ways. But his games won’t work with me. I’d have run a mile already if we didn’t have to work together.
But everything changes when a surprise package arrives for him and he’s forced to alter his lifestyle in the blink of an eye.
I soon discover that his man-whore ways are just a cover because underneath the mask is a beautifully broken man craving a connection.
Now I find myself helping him with his unexpected arrival, but am I falling for the man I’ve always loathed. They say there’s a fine line…
Am I about to cross it?
Scott
I thought she was a bitch.
But now she’s showing me a side of her I’ve never seen before. Helpful. Caring. And despite the fact there is no love lost between us, right now, when my world just imploded, I need her.
Suddenly I’m a father, and I don’t know what the hell to do. So when Suki steps in to help show me the way, I let her.
The trouble is as I get used to the new baby girl in my life, I also get used to having Suki around.
Now am I falling for the woman I’ve always detested? 


Review:

Man this book is just so hot. Every story in this series just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Scott and Suki have no secret that they hate each other. They are always at each other's throats while secretly thinking the other one is hot. When a bomb is dropped in Scotts lap its Suki who will surprise you. However don't let her fool you she is straight up amazing and will do what she can to help. At the same time Scott is still arrogant and thinks his crap don't stink. As these two navigate though the new that is Scott's life he has to decide what is best. Can Suki stick around or will she tell Scott to shove it in the diaper pail? Totally fun loving and enjoyable read.


Meet the Authors
Angel Devlin is the alter-ego of paranormal, rom com, and suspense writer, Andie M. Long. Check out Angel for stories of heart and heat.
She lives in Sheffield with her partner, son, and a gorgeous whippet called Bella.
Facebook page:
Newsletter:
Sign up to Angel’s newsletter here:
Tracy Lorraine is a British contemporary romance author. Tracy lives in a cute Cotswold village with her husband, daughter and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.
Website: tracylorraine.com

BUY THE BOOK: Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ