Kobe BAD BLOOD Release

 



🏍❤️🖤NOW AVAILABLE 🏍❤️🖤


𝐊𝐨𝐛𝐞, 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 by Danielle Norman is the first book in her new Blood Roses series! Grab your copy of this steamy new romance today!


The Blood Roses may be the Black-Hat side of the Law but they take care of business just the same. Discover what happened to each of these women that united them as a gang of vigilantes.


PURCHASE HERE: https://www.daniellenorman.com/books/kobe-bad-blood/

Add it to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57567536-kobe-bad-blood


Blurb:

Life was on auto, get up, go to work, then go home…alone.
But deep down a fire burned inside, each flame, each spark was fueled by one thing—revenge.

I needed justice for my brother.
I had it all figured out.

Infiltrate the gang responsible for his death.
Bring the killer to his knees.

I just never planned on Easton Crandall having the same plan as me.
My secret was his secret.

And before this was all over…
My body was his body.


Review:
I can't even tell you about the fact that I started this book at 8 pm and didn't put it down until I was done. It was that good and only took me a few hours to read. I loved Kobe and Easton they were both connected through her brother. When Kobe lost her brother she lost a piece of herself she didn't think she would get back until she got revenge on whoever took him. Now she's ready to take that revenge no matter the cost. However, someone is about to stand in her way, and to say she's shocked to see him is an understatement. Easton has lost a huge part of himself when he lost his best friend and his sister. Now he's in a position to make sure he doesn't lose more. When Kobe and Easton see each other again after years the sparks are there, but so is the hurt and passion of revenge. Can Easton save Kobe before it's too late? Can Kobe save him? And what will happen when the truth of it all comes out? So many questions will be answered when you read Kobe and get lost in the world of greatness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ