MAFIA King Release

 




Title: Mafia King
Series: Young Irish Rebels #2
Author: Vi Carter
Genre: Dark Irish Mafia Romance
Release Date: April 15, 2021


BLURB

Emma

I was a willing sacrifice in an arranged marriage.
Until my father made a new deal and gave me to another.
Now I must marry a savage.
A Northerner- the very thing I had been taught to hate.
I vow to never be his. I will never belong to Shay O’Reagan.
I will defy him every step of the way.
He may lay claim to my body, but he will never own my heart.

Shay

In order to secure my place in the Irish Mafia, I agree to an arranged marriage.
A marriage with a willing bride, one groomed to be the wife of a mafia king.
What I get is a redheaded beauty hell bent on my destruction.
Turns out, she was meant to be the perfect mafia wife- just not mine.
That treacherous detail doesn’t stop me from wanting her.
From needing to taste her ruby red lips.
The fire that blazes in her defiant eyes lights a desire inside of me that demands I claim her as my own.
While she wastes my time defying me with every breath, the North rises up demanding retribution for a crime that was buried a long time ago.
The clock is ticking as I battle a war around me and within my own walls. Every minute takes us both closer to certain death.
I’m unsure of who my true allies are and where my enemies are hiding. There’s only one thing I’m certain of.
I will never give up.
I will fight to the end, no matter the cost.
I am a King and I will die on my feet.



PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

“You’re not a man.”
Her words have a part of me dying inside. I’ve done a lot of bad shit, but the way she’s looking at me now is like she can see it all—all the lives I’ve taken, all the lives I’ve allowed to be taken, whether it was personal gain or retaliation.
“How would you know what a man is?” I take a step towards her.
Her face blazes like I knew it would.
“You’re a goddamned Northerner.” Angry tears brim her green eyes.
“I’m starting to get the feeling you don’t like us, Northerner’s, love.”
“I’m not your love.”
I snap and reach for her. The scream that leaves her plump lips should make me stop and rethink what I am about to do. But I can’t. I’m ready to make her take her words back; I’m ready to show her what a man really is.






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing August 19

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing November 18

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


When Vi Carter isn't writing contemporary & dark romance books, that feature the mafia, are filled with suspense, and take you on a fast paced ride, you can find her reading her favorite authors, baking, taking photos or watching Netflix. 

Married with two children, Vi divides her time between motherhood and all the other hats she wears as an Author. 

She has declared herself a coffee & chocolate addict! Do not judge.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ