MARKED Release boost

 




Title: Marked
Series: Russian Sinners #1
Author: Eva Winners
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: April 6, 2021


BLURB

Her father promised me life on the legal side if I saved his only daughter.

I was her last hope.

Something about this rich, spoiled princess captured me from the moment I laid my eyes on her. This green eyed beauty made me want things I never had.

She was untouchable. If I was decent, I’d keep my distance. But God knew I was the worst kind of sinner.

She shouldn’t have wanted my touch. Now she was mine.

When a Russian rival mafia came for her seeking revenge and old, forgotten secrets are revealed, her life became marked.

Would she stay in my world or go back to her carefree, privileged life?

Marked, book 1 in Russian Sinners series is a standalone read. No cliffhangers, no cheating and lots of steamy scenes.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






EXCERPT

“Do you remember the witch?” Nikolai’s words had me lifting my head.
“What witch?”
“The one that said a woman will be your undoing and bring you to your knees,” he replied. “You have found her.”
I didn’t believe a word that crazy Gypsy lady said all those years ago. Although now looking at Anastasia laying next to me, I had to wonder. It had been less than twenty-four hours and the pull was quickly bringing me to my knees.






COMING SOON


Releasing May 6

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing June 10

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Eva Winners released her first novel Second Chance At Love in 2020 and has been writing feverishly ever since. She writes about everlasting romance for every century focusing on characters emotional development and always guarantees an HEA.

She loves yoga, wine and her kiddos. In her spare time, she seeks adventures either hiking through trails or exploring the beaches.

Writing books has always been her passion and she brings real life to the forefront in everything she writes about.

Deeply passionate characters and stories will draw you in and you'll never want to leave.

Follow her on social media to stay up to date with all her new releases!


AUTHOR LINKS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ