The Broderick Saga Series Release

 

Hart De Lune are back!

Meet the Broderick siblings in this brand new, thrilling Romantic Suspense series. Four books - four drama laden love stories. Families are complicated, especially when they're built on scandals, secrets and lies.

Pre-Order!

The Muse, Book 1 - https://mybook.to/TheMuse The Lawyer, Book 2 - https://mybook.to/TheLawyer The Writer, Book 3 - https://mybook.to/TheWriter The Fallen, Book 4 - https://mybook.to/TheFallenHDL
Excerpt from The Muse
“You’re an arrogant bastard, Scott Foxton,” she shouts, struggling in my hold. "They did not throw me out!" She twists and turns her body as if she’s still on stage, ire and temper getting her nowhere against my size. All it does is wind up parts of me I’m desperately trying to ignore, as does the feeling of her being so close. Eyes—blue. Deep blue with tiny pinpricks of a pupil. Lips—soft, blush pink. Fine hair sweeps across my skin, the slight smell of lemons coming with it, as the feel of her transfers even more imagery, even more thoughts that I should not be thinking. I let go and back away before this turns into something it shouldn’t, pointing at the door in the same breath. “I suggest you take the opportunity to leave, Ms Castlewood. My patience is wearing thin, you’re winding me up, and rough foreplay isn’t something I mind in the slightest.” Everything about her face, all the anger and venom morphs into surprise. It’s then that I realise what I’ve just said. Christ. Young enough to be my daughter and I’m talking dirty? “Leave,” snarls out of me. It’s all I’ve got. I’m not apologising for it or the review. And if she gives me any more time to not think about what I’m doing here, this is going to turn very dirty extremely quickly. Thankfully, after a minute’s worth of those soft lips and her panting breath teasing me some more, she gathers her cardigan slowly and heads for the still open door. Not another word. No look back either. Good. The Muse release date: 10th May!

Meet The Authors

Charlotte E. Hart

Charlotte is a Dark Erotic Suspense/Romance author living in the heart of the Shropshire countryside in Great Britain. She's lived all over the UK, but finally settled in a small town that still reeks of old school England. Writing and poetry have become a revolution for the soul, and she cherishes every second that she's sitting at the laptop tapping her way into a new character.

"Life is a torrent of differences, different needs and wants, and it doesn't always end that well. Yet we strive ..."

Most of Charlotte's work is bdsm based and intended for mature audiences only.

Find Charlotte on Social Media!

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Rachel De Lune

Rachel De Lune writes emotionally driven contemporary and erotic romance.

She began scribbling her stories of dominance and submission in the pages of a notebook several years ago, and still can’t resist putting pen to real paper. What ifs are turned into heartfelt stories of love where there will always be a HEA.

Rachel lives in the South West of England and daydreams about shoes with red soles, lingerie and chocolate. If she’s not writing HEAs, she’s probably reading them. She is a wife and has a beautiful daughter.

For every woman who's ever desired more.

Find Rachel on Social Media!

https://linktr.ee/RachelDeLune

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ