Hunted by the Bratva Beast Release

 

















Amazon 


































The monster hunting my nightmares might be the man of my dreams.


The hell I was born into broke me, damaged me, and pieced me back together. I’ve come a long way from Russia’s foster system – now I’m third in command to my brother, the head of the Kashenko Bratva.


But the past has a way of never staying there.


There’s a demon on the loose — a huge, savage, ruthless killer they call The Beast. Kostya Romanoff has broken out of his cage looking to settle a blood debt he thinks my family owes him.


Now he’s hunting for one thing: me.


The hunt is on. But I shouldn’t like that he watches me. I shouldn’t tremble with heat and anticipation every time I feel those those eyes pierce, possess, and caress.


The prey shouldn’t ache for the hunter. The rabbit shouldn’t crave the wolf’s sharp teeth.


He’s invading my every waking thought. Corrupting every dream. And it’s getting hard to keep track of what I should or shouldn’t be feeling.


I might be the broken beauty he’s been looking for. And God help me, he might be exactly the beast I’ve always wanted.



Buckle up: this Bratva stalker/captive romance is a steamy non-stop thrill ride that I promise will leave you breathless and aching for more. Safe, absolutely no cheating, no cliffhanger, and a perfect happy ever after. 






Review:

These books just keep getting better and better. The Beast has seen and been through more than anyone man ever should have. Orphaned and picked up by a mean SOB to be trained to destroy. He finds solace in the little one across the way who smiles like her life isn't being torn apart. Nina never thought her life would end up like it has she is being destroyed in her little home and she can't escape. Now years later after finding some sort of peace and solace in her life it's about to explode in a big way. The Beast a.k.a. Kostya is there for revenge on the man he swore to protect. But when the truth comes out and he sees Nina things are about to change. However, someone else is after her and it's up to The Beast to tame that person. You won't believe who it is? How do they know each other? And what will happen with their lives explode. Goodness, me I loved this story of strength, lust, and drama.




































A reader first and foremost, Jagger Cole cut his romance writing teeth penning various fan-fiction stories years ago. After deciding to hang up his writing boots, Jagger worked in advertising pretending to be Don Draper. It worked enough to convince a woman way out of his league to marry him, though, which is a total win.


Now, Dad to two little princesses and King to a Queen, Jagger is thrilled to be back at the keyboard.


When not writing or reading romance books, he can be found woodworking, enjoying good whiskey, and grilling outside--rain or shine.


You can find all of his books at www.jaggercolewrites.com



Grab a FREE book for joining my fans-only newsletter --> https://dl.bookfunnel.com/8rld1ik3sd

Website - FacebookEmail  - Instagram 

Bookfunnel newsletter sign up 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ