His HELLCAT Release

hellcat1015-amz

Get your copy on Amazon only 99¢ or you can read for free on Kindle Unlimited

Synopsis

Hutch The cabin was supposed to be the perfect escape. Until my best friend's little sister shows up looking for her own getaway. I should keep my hands to myself. But from that first glance, I know she's mine. Blake I had to get away from my cheating ex and slutty best friend. Nothing was going right, A flat tire, no shoes, no bra, and a thunderstorm followed by him. He’s sexy as sin and out of my league. I shouldn’t want him. But I do.

hishellcattsr1

Excerpt

Chapter 7 Blake Someone pinch me because I have got to be dreaming right now. Wait, no don’t you dare fucking pinch me, because in about ten seconds I’m going to have Hutch’s cock buried in my aching pussy and it would be cruel to cock-block me like that. The way his big hard body is pressing into mine as he holds my hands steady above my head is driving me to madness. Any moment I’m going to wake up and remember how everything in my life has turned to shit. Then he pinches me. Well, my nipple. That’s when I realize I’m not dreaming. I do, in fact, have Hutch’s tongue down my throat, his hard cock rubbing lewdly against my aching pussy, and that hand. It’s rubbing, pinching, and teasing my nipple into a throbbing mass of nerves that’s sending a current of electricity straight to my core. Finally, he pulls his lips from mine. While he kisses a trail down my neck to my breast, I work hard at catching my breath while. I nearly come unglued when he sucks my nipple into his mouth, shirt and all. No one has ever caused the kind of sensations with skin on skin contact that Hutch is causing through the layer of my shirt. My nipples have never been sensitive to pleasure. I always thought they were defective. “You like that, Kitten?” I moan my appreciation and pull against his hold. I want to touch him, to feel all those hard muscles, but it’s clear that’s not on the agenda yet. He lowers his lips to the other breast and gives it the same attention. The wet spot over my nipple turns cold without the heat of his mouth and the sensitive tip gets even tighter than it was, taking it to the edge of painful. His free hand makes its way down to the waistband of my too small shorts; his fingertips lightly tickle just under the edge. “Are you wet for me?” He asks, as his fingers dip further under the material. “Yes.” I pant, his fingers inching closer and closer to where I need him. If I didn’t know better I would say he's trying to kill me, the tease is almost too much for me to handle. His fingers coast across my pussy, just a gentle rub over my mound, but it’s enough to drive me insane. “Oh, Kitten. You’re positively drenched. Is that all for me?”
© Rory Reynolds 2016

Author Bio

  Rory Reynolds is a stay-at-home mom of two little monsters. She's a ravenous reader of romance and firmly believes that you can never have too many book boyfriends.
She writes feisty heroines, alpha heroes, and panty drenching smut with happily ever afters. You can contact Rory at authorroryreynolds@gmail.com.
8143972

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ