GIRL DEPARTS THREE

Girl Departs Three (Part 2)
Suzie T. Roos
BLURB:
Youth is fleeting…
Pregnant at 18, Tatum has no choice but to grow up. She keeps the identity of her baby’s father secret while Zach is in Italy, but in his absence, their relationship becomes even more unstable . . . especially when Tatum finds out Zach’s ex-fiancĂ©e is also pregnant with his child.
Does Tatum have anyone to turn to? Nigel? Yes, he’s always been there for her but can they forgive each other and move on?
As Tatum and Nigel work to rebuild their friendship, outside threats pose danger for both Tatum and her child. Zach may have the power to protect her, but does he have the heart to be the man she’ll need?
       
Love might have been in front of her all along… but this time her choice will affect her baby too.
Whom will Tatum finally choose?
Choices last a moment. Consequences last a lifetime.
Available on Amazon!
SNIPPET #1
“My grandma left me money for school, Zach. The inheritance has to go for college, or I lose every dime. I’ve always planned to go. Even though I can’t take a baby and go away to a university like some of my friends, I wanna go somewhere. Community college. Something. A trade.” I wasn’t going to tell him I wanted an education because I never wanted to count on anyone, let alone a man, to support me. And I wasn’t alone anymore. I had a child to consider.
SNIPPET #2
I sniffed a disgusting amount of snot and then dug in my purse for another tissue.
“Calm down. I know, easier said than done. But you need to think of your child.”
Diane’s comments confirmed my biggest fears— being connected to the Mob had my life, and my child’s, in jeopardy.
AUTHOR BIO:
Suzie T. Roos is from, and has settled in, St. Louis with her husband, two children and a number of foster pets at any given time. As of 2016, she has a son-in-law.
Suzie and her husband have lived everywhere from Philadelphia, PA to out West in Santa Monica, Ca. They’re thankful they could expose their children to different American lifestyles and cultures.
Besides writing, Suzie’s hobbies include movies, traveling, and especially concert going with her husband and friends.
She’s always been an animal lover and animal rights advocate. She is certified by FEMA in IS-00011.a Animal in Disasters:  Community Planning. She’s also an active volunteer at the Humane Society of Missouri.
SOCIAL MEDIA:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ