BRICK Release Day Blitz






BLURB


My Sin. Her Redemption.

I'm the man your momma warns you about.  The one you never want to meet in a dark alley.
I fight and protect me, mine, and my own. Take a bullet for anyone I love. No damn job is too gruesome for me. And I’m the most loyal motherf*cker you’ll ever encounter.

I live on the wrong side of the law, and I’m damn proud of it. It's rooted deep in my soul, stems from the scars of my past.

A pool of blood, a lifeless woman, and a missing child lead me into chaos, smack dab in the middle of it.

Why?

To protect what’s mine. Life has never had perfect timing. My sins and her redemptions are about to collide, leaving me changed forever.

Add to your TBR - http://bit.ly/2uNyz0Y



Free on Kindle Unlimited






Review:

This is the first of Charlie Lee's books I have read. I will say this it won't be the last. This book was so flipping passionate that I won't lie I cried on a few spots. Brick is this hard core biker who lives for himself and his family. Eden has the heart of gold who will do anything for anyone else. When these two meet at the most horrible moment in their lives you have to ask yourself how will this turn out. Well it was raw, passionate, emotional, and funny. The chemistry between Brick and Eden was real and their issues were real. However sometimes life happens and you need to take a step back and ask yourself "is this really the best decision"? There wasn't a dull moment in this book and one I would read over and over again. 



ABOUT CHARLIE LEE




Charlie Lee is the alter ego of USA Today Best Selling Authors HJ Bellus and Kathy Coopmans. The two friends come together to bring you their darker side of the romance world!


FOLLOW CHARLIE LEE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ