Beg Release





Title: Beg
Series: God of Rock #2
Author: Eden Butler
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: February 6, 2018



Blurb

I am a liar. My words were poison and everything I touched got filthy. Except Iris. 

She was the best part of who I was. The only bright spark in my dull, gray world. 

But denial made me stupid and a cruel insult destroyed everything I hoped to have with the girl of my dreams. 

Now I will crawl on my knees and grovel because sometimes, even rock Gods have to beg.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Eden Butler is an editor and writer of Mystery, Suspense and Contemporary Romance novels and the nine-times great-granddaughter of an honest-to-God English pirate. This could explain her affinity for rule breaking and rum.

When she’s not writing or wondering about her possibly Jack Sparrowesque ancestor, Eden patiently waits for her Hogwarts letter, edits, reads and spends way too much time watching rugby, Doctor Who and New Orleans Saints football.

She is currently living under teenage rule alongside her husband in southeast Louisiana.


Please send help.


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ