From Past TO PRESENT Release

 


From Past To Present by KL Myers is LIVE!

One-Click today!

Add it to your TBR on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/FPTPgoodreads
Save it to your wish list on BookBub: http://bit.ly/FPTPBookBub

Start the Vicci Crime Family Series with book 1, From Son To Soldier for FREE for a limited time. (April 5-7 only!) - https://amzn.to/3i9zRwd

The Vicci Crime Family Series is made up of Interconnected Standalones. While each book follows a different couple, books need to be read in order. Book 1, which is Jefferson & Giovanna's story, kicks off the general storyline that continues in Gabriel's book.


My hands have been covered in blood since I was old enough to drive. I’ve been a soldier for the Vicci Crime Family alongside my best friend, Angelo Rizzuto. Nothing has ever distracted me from my duties as a soldier and underboss. 

Until now.

Angelo’s first order of business as head of the family is to end the lives of the firstborn children to capos in the Mancini Crime Family. A task I accept without hesitation. After all, taking a life isn’t anything new to me. One, two—quick, easy kills. But number three stops me dead in my tracks and has me questioning if I can go through with it. 

For the first time ever, it looks as if I will fail the family… 

This kill should be just as easy as the others, but nothing is ever simple when it comes to Victoria Devecchio, the one girl I’ve given my heart to as a kid. Even though I moved on and married another woman, who blessed me with a daughter, nothing in the world could’ve prepared me for this.

One thing is certain…

When your past crashes headfirst into your present, nothing is off the table.




Meet The Author:
K.L. Myers was born in West Berlin, Germany while her father was stationed there. She spent her childhood moving from continent to continent finally landing permanently in Colorado when her father retired. Eventually, K.L. moved to "hell", aka Arizona where she resides with her husband & their fur babies. She has 2 grown daughters & 3 grandchildren.

KL has a passion for reading and writing hot romance when she isn't juggling family & a full-time job.

Her books & novellas show a pension for a bad boy with a heart of gold. Coupling her bad boys with strong, independent women who don't need rescuing, and just maybe a taste of naughty redemption! Her characters will pull you in & leave you satiated, yet panting for more, more, MORE!


HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ