Vows OF A MOBSTER Release

 




Title: Vows of a Mobster
Author: Eva Winners
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: September 7, 2021


BLURB

The truth is never what it seems. Neither are the people, regardless of who they are.

✅ Mafia romance
✅ Age Gap
✅ Murder mystery
✅ Steamy sex
✅ Violence

I knew the past would come back to haunt me. It was only a matter of time before my world came crashing down.

The only thing I didn’t expect was Mateo. The head of the Italian mafia. We were never meant to cross paths; our worlds vastly different.

His green gaze captured me, his touch burning through my defenses. The words he whispered melted away all the years of loneliness. But the secret I kept could get me killed. If he spared me, his rivals wouldn’t. As my secrets unravel, it could cost me everything and everyone I loved.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

“So where do you want me?” I asked. I meant for my voice to sound calm, detached, but instead, it came out breathless and needy.

His lips quirked as if he was entertained by the question.

“Where do you want to be, Brianna?” he replied in a challenge. I watched him, unwilling to jump into that trap. It wasn’t as if I had a choice here. “Did you enjoy last night?” he asked in a smooth, rich voice and my pussy, the damn traitor that she was, instantly ached with need.

“Did you?” I answered with the question instead. Damn it, Marissa would kill me if she knew this was enfolding in this manner.

“I did,” he answered, lowering his head and taking my chin between his fingers. His touch was surprisingly gentle. “If I recall correctly,” he murmured inches from my lips, “you asked for my cock.”






AUTHOR BIO


Eva Winners released her first novel Second Chance At Love in 2020 and has been writing feverishly ever since. She writes about everlasting romance for every century focusing on characters emotional development and always guarantees an HEA.

She loves yoga, wine and her kiddos. In her spare time, she seeks adventures either hiking through trails or exploring the beaches.

Writing books has always been her passion and she brings real life to the forefront in everything she writes about.

Deeply passionate characters and stories will draw you in and you'll never want to leave.

Follow her on social media to stay up to date with all her new releases!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ