Hers -ARC Review



Title- Hers
Author- Dawn Robertson
Source- ARC for review 

I am weak.
I am lonely.
I am a slut.
I am strong.
I am Dominant.
I am independent.
I am Seven James.

My entire life, no one has wanted me, and that was fine, because I sure as shit didn't need anyone else. Blah, Blah Blah, insert sad story here about negligent parents, and shitty siblings, and you have my life story in a nut shell. When my college boyfriend dumped me, it was just icing on the cake. Five years, and a booming career later I am here to collect my revenge.

That was until a delicious plaything walked into the kink club I frequent, and rocked my typically un-rockable world. Causing me to break the one rule I have lived by since Daniel Alexander walked out of my life, never have sex with the same person twice. Ever.

**************My Review***************

I freakin loved this book!!! I especially love Seven James!! She is a whiskey drinking, foul mouth, kinky bitch who takes shit from absolutely NO ONE...what I'm saying is, she's my kind of woman!! ;) 

There isn't one bad thing that I can say about this book. The writing style, the characters, the plot, the twists...from the opening chapter to the very end, I loved it all! I mean, how can you not absolutely love a heroine who is just that, a heroine...a ball busting, take no prisoners bitch with a huge heart underneath it all? Or a sexy man, whose affection & determination know no bounds? I know I can't resist either! 

I most definitely, HIGHLY recommend this book when it's released!! It's not your typical love story....it's sooooo much more!! This book ranks up there with some of my all time favorites!! You won't want to miss out! Trust me on this!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ