Hope Trahan has everything she wants and everyone she needs…except her sister and someone who really is deserving of her. Who knew two separate events would turn everything completely upside down? When her best friend drags her down to the rodeo to help clear her head the last thing she expects is to meet a sexy, sweet talking cowboy. That's not what she came for but fate had other things in mind.
Wesley Tyler owns two national titles and is riding his way to the next. The day he meets Hope, he knows there's no going back. He soon learns Hope carries ghosts with her she can't quite shake. She holds things she wishes she could let go of. Wesley just may hold the key to helping her overcome it all. Can he win her over and help mend her broken walls or will her past hold her down?
- Get Your Shine On – Florida Georgia Line
- Stay – Florida Georgia Line
- Mine Would Be You – Blake Shelton
- Today Was A Fairytale – Taylor Swift
- Everything Has Changed – Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
- Breath – Breaking Benjamin
- Dreams – The Cranberries
- Done. – The Band Perry
- Cheyenne – George Strait
- Cowboys and Angels – Dustin Lynch
- Running Outta Moonlight – Randy Houser
- Been There Done That – Luke Bryan
- Dark Horse – Katy Perry
- Hey Girl – Billy Currington
- One Of Those Nights – Tim McGraw
- Night Train – Jason Aldean
- The Other Side – Jason Derulo
- Straightjacket Feeling – All American Rejects
My name is Ashley Johnson and I live in Lake Charles, La with my fiancé and our daughter. I graduated high school in 2003 and graduated college in 2008 with an associate's degree in Criminal Justice. I've always loved to read and write and that's what I do :)
Hope was a strong women when she let's her boyfriend take charge of her life by disrespecting her, making her do what he wants her to do, and all while saying he loves her. She lost her sister who she was closet to in the worse way and now she's faced with going back to the one place that haunts her dreams. When her BFF begs her to go to a rodeo hot Wesley approaches them in a conversation, but because Hope has a boyfriend she doesn't think anything of it, but little does she know that Wesley will stop at nothing to make her his. But by pushing will he loose her and will the events of their lives collide in a way that will put them both over the hedge where they can never some back from? Follow their love and see what it will take them.