Skip to main content

Morrow's Horizon Releae

unnamed.jpg

Morrow’s Horizon, the first in an all-new series of standalones from Sierra Kummings is now LIVE!

MorrowsHorizon-wrap-web

Morrow’s Horizon by Sierra Kummings

Cover Reveal: April 7th, 2017 Genre: Contemporary Romance

Blood, and love for a special little girl, bind the five Morrow sisters in an unbreakable way. Yet the family-devoted Sara Morrow yearns for more.
And that “more” looks a lot like the irresistible Jacob Ramírez.
For years, Sara’s contented herself with toe-curling fantasies about the CFO of the bank that employs her – all the while promising herself she’d never fall for the type of passion that destroyed her parent’s marriage. But when the one and only Latin six-foot-four god accepts her offer of help and turns her fantasies into reality, she’s forced to decide if it’s worth finding out if her boss is everything she’s dreamed of, or just the manifestation of all her fears.
Jacob has his own set of fears. Right out of high school, he joined the Marines, only to come home six years later with night terrors that haunt even his days. Now, at thirty-three, rudimentary techniques keep his secret hidden.
Until a chance meeting with Sara Morrow coincides with a deception that rocks him to his core.
When Sara’s faith is tested, her sisters’ love gives her the courage to believe in someone else. When Jacob’s is tested, he has to learn how to believe in himself.
Morrow's-Horizon-AN

Read Today!

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/XZfKYk
MH-FBpromo-Jacob8A

About the Author:

Sierra Kummings is a writer of contemporary erotic romances. Her three loves are her family, writing, and chocolate–though not always in that order. She discovered creative writing in high school, but set her dream aside to pursue a master’s degree in professional counseling. She now puts her degree to good use strengthening characters that have been in her head since her teens. In addition to penning hot romances, she also proudly claims the title of mother to an incredible little girl who inspires her every day.

Connect with the Author:

Twitter: @SierraKummings
Stay up to date with Sierra by signing up for her newsletter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERFECT Storm

BlurbMace Dark. Dangerous. Messed up. Yeah, I may be all of those things, but with her I’m not. She taught me how to love, how to be a one woman man. Except now my woman wants to leave me, ‘cause I can’t promise her forever. I know I’d never want anyone else but she wants the ring to prove it. Not to mention the baby. But if she knew about my past she’d run far and fast. Then I’d have no choice but to chase her, ‘cause I can’t let her get away. Cory I hate him. I love him. I want him. I need him. I hate myself for being weak and caving every every time he touches me. But I can’t help myself. He’s just that good. I can’t get over him if I’m always under him, but he’s not letting me go without a fight and you’d have to have an iron will to resist this man.  
ExcerptMace She was killing me and she knew it. My ex-girlfriend and business partner made it her daily mission to torture me. She flirted with the customers, agreed to dates with a few regulars, I’d even caugh…

Challenged Blog Tour Revisit

Title: Challenged Series: Vipers Creed MC #1 Author: Ryan Michele Genre: MC Romance I get what’s mine. As the gun lay heavily in his hand, the weight of it was nothing compared to the pressure his father had put on him and the club year after year, dragging them all down in the process.  Cade had two choices: the club or his father.  The club won.  Cade Baker sacrificed everything for the Vipers Creed Motorcycle Club, bringing the club back to what it was supposed to be—a family—even when it meant taking out his own father. It took a particular kind of man to kill his blood, but Cade had always believed in doing what was right for the club. To him, it was a small sacrifice to make things normal for him and his brothers. Then, when Trixie strode into his club, full of demanding attitude, his normal was shot straight to hell.  He vowed to have Trixie.  No matter the cost.  Nobody steals from me Trix Lamasters was nobody’s fool. Raised by a con man, she lived by her own set of rules. Mainly, take car…

USE ME RELEASE TOUR

Title: Use Me Series: Caldwell Brothers Author: MJ Fields and Chelsea Camaron Genre: Sports Romance  Release Date: March 21, 2017 New York Times best selling author, Tatum Longley, is being forced out of her comfort zone. Her publisher needs her to change from hard hitting nonfiction to romance writing.  But first she must find a muse.  Angelo has no desire to form relationships with anyone around him. But when a very persistent Tatum makes him an offer that nearly knocks this six foot five, long haired, tattooed, dangerous looking man, on his ass.  Will he be able to resist the temptation, or will be allow her to use him.  ***This is a full length stand alone romance. Although a spinoff book from the Caldwell Brothers Series, it is not necessary to read any other books before this one, but it is recommended.***


Kristie's Review<