EDUCATE HIM BLITZ

Educate Him 
by Sydney Aaliyah Michelle
Blurb:  
Young, but not so innocent, maybe she can teach an old professor some new tricks. 
Davis
I've always looked out for her, but she didn't know it. 
She came back into my life and made me want what I shouldn't have. 
Once she learns the truth, it will show her so much, but will she forgive me. 
Julia
When everyone else in my life let me down, he made sense to me. 
I returned with a plan in mind, but one night with him and plans changed. 
The professor can teach me because I'm ready to learn. 
Davis and Julia can't deny their attraction despite the secrets of their past. Will it bring them closer together or reveal how forbidden their love is and tear them further apart? 
Educate Him is an unconventional second chance romance with BDSM elements by Sydney Aaliyah Michelle. If you enjoy a sassy, confident young woman, a smooth talking sexy professor, and a connection that reminds you why you love romance, you'll love Sydney Aaliyah Michelle's latest stand-alone HEA romance. 
Pick up Educate Him and learn about Davis and Julia's scorching romance today!
Available on Amazon!
Add it to your TBR!
Excerpt #1:  
Her first text message made me smile. 
Her second made my dick hard, which made me feel like a dirty old man. 
It wasn't the message itself; it was the confidence she had to send it in the first place. The fiery personality at thirteen was cute and endearing. At nineteen, it was fucking sexy as hell. 
Hold it together, Professor. 
I thought about Julia over the years because the last time I saw her, it broke my fucking heart to pieces and pissed me off. 
I felt guilty because I knew what a prick my best friend had been to his family. I saw it daily and never had the balls to call him on it. He led and I followed him into some seedy dark places. Places his family had no clue about, places that broke up my own marriage six years ago. I was betrayed in the worst way and had no desire to have a woman on my arm. 
I required one in my bed on occasion. 
But never a student. 
Excerpt #2: 
"What are you doing here, Jules?" 
"I wanted to see you. We haven't talking in a few days, and I just wanted to check in." I laid my hands flat against the books; they offered comfort. 
"You should have called." He stared off toward his desk. 
"Are you excepting company?" 
"No. It's been a long week; I'm tired and I have a headache." 
I stepped toward him, stood a few inches away, but he didn't drop his hands. 
"You should let me rub your temples." I reached up, and he grabbed my hand and stepped away.
"Don't." 
"You don't even want me to touch you?" I asked over the grapefruit size lump in my throat.
"Jules, please just go." 
"No. Why?" I asked. "I just want to be near you. Why is that so bad?" 
"It's not bad, but I just can't." 
"Why? What is it?" 
"You wouldn't understand." 
"Then make me understand." 
His eyes flashed, and he stepped toward me. I welcomed the warmth. His demeanor softened for a split second. I saw it. I felt it, but then it was gone, and he slumped back on the bookshelves with his chin to his chest. 
"I can't," he said. 
The words crushed me yet his tone scared me. I stood in front of him. He shuddered but didn't look at me. I bent down, so I could see his eyes. 
"Why?" I asked. "What are you afraid of?" 
He lifted his head. He reached up and ran the back of his hand down my tear-soaked face. 
I shuddered. 
"I'm afraid if I tell you, if I show you what I am and what I'm truly like, then you'll stop looking at me like that." His hand dropped to his side. "I'd really miss that." 
"How do I look at you?" I asked. I knew the answer but wanted to hear how he saw it. 
"Like I'm a king. You have the ultimate faith in me. I don't deserve it." His head dropped again. 
"Then earn it," I said, my tone stronger than I felt on the inside. Inside, I felt like I might crumble any minutes if he didn't touch me. 
"Oh, Julia ... How?" He raised his head. 
I spotted a glimmer of hope in his eyes. 
"Keep it simple. What do you need me to do?" 
His eyes grew dark as he approached me. I backed up into the bookshelf, and he placed his hands on either side of my head. 
"Do as I say?" 
I nodded. My heart raced, and I was sure he could hear it thumping like crazy. He placed his hand over my heart, and I drew in a sharp breath. His fingers tapped against my sternum. 
"Look at me." 
I turned my head up and stared into his eyes. His hands rose and surround my throat. He didn't squeeze, but panic set in. 
"I'm not going to hurt you, Jules." He pressed a little tighter. "I need you to trust me." 
"Okay." 
"Do you trust me?" 
I nodded. 
"Say it." 
"I trust—" Before I finished the sentence, his lips were on mine.
Author Bio: 
Sydney Aaliyah Michelle is a Contemporary Romance writer, a voracious reader, tattoo lover, and movie fanatic who hails from Texas. 
After surviving 5 1/2 years living in China, she had the courage to finally pursue her passion and become a writer. 
She identifies the sci-fi action flick "The Matrix" as the best representation of her life in the past. She is now blessed to be awake and doing what she loves. 
She can recite the entire script from the 80's teen comedy/drama "The Breakfast Club" and loves any and everything associated with the Avengers Movie, especially Tony Stark. 
When it come to books, Sydney reads different genres, but some of her favorite writers are Stephen King, Alex J. Cavanaugh, J.A Huss, M. Never & Emily Bronte. Under the Dome, The Great Gatsby & Wuthering Heights are her favorite books.
Email Sydney at sydney@sydneyamichelle.com.
Connect Online: 
Amazon Author Central - https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00KKYD5US

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL