kandiland RELEASE

Title: Kandiland
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 19, 2018 Cover Designer: RBA Designs Cover Photographer: Perrywinkle Photography

He was forbidden, my boss and incapable of loving me.
People talked about him, whispered about him in passing.
He was the king of his town.
And I was a visitor.
I was by no means a smart girl. Never loved with my head, always with my heart.
That fact alone almost killed me once.
I should have listened the second time around.
But the king of this small town, had me starving. Had me craving his taste.
My name is Kandi, and he called me his Kandiland.
The king declared I was his medicine, and with each dose, he became better and better.
He was the perfect liar.
And I was his perfect Kandi.
Together, we were explosive, and toxic in every way.




Kandiland is sassy, sexy, crazy, full of lies and deceit, and lust lots and lots of lust. For Kandi she thought she had her whole life planned out until someone she loved decided that her future is going to change. Now she decides to move on go somewhere knew. What she didn't expect is the new place she went to weird and mysterious. She needs a job and her new boss though sexy and hot is dangerous and she is doing her best to stay away. Sometimes things are not what they seem and sometimes the King will always get his Kandiland. But what happens when the truth comes out? Will everything Kandi knew destroy the person she is trying to become?





HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ