PARADISE ROCKED Release

releasebanner

Book: Paradise Rocked
Series: Rocked Series #3
Author: Kacey Hamford
Genre: Holiday Romance
Cover Design:Francessca’s PR & Design
Hosted By:Francessca’s PR & Design

Synopsis

Paradise Rocked

Elle has found paradise. Her whole family is together again to celebrate her sister's wedding, the island is beautiful and her life is exactly how she wants it.
She wasn't looking for love but she may just make the most of a holiday romance.
Little did she know her slice of paradise was about to be rocked.

Luca's life is everything he ever imagined it would be, it was all going to plan, until he met Elle. He has had plenty of holiday flings but this one may just be something special. He just has to convince her that they could make it more, convince her to stay in paradise. Or will a secret from his past ruin what they have?

Would they overcome their Rocked paradise?

Add To Goodreads

Purchase Links

Amazon UK
Amazon USA
Amazon CA
Amazon AUS

Teaser1

Prologue

Dear Diary,
My friends and family have started calling me Elle. I was given my name Noelle, as I was born on December 22nd.

Being the daughter of a rockstar was sometimes tough. Especially when it was used against me in college. I thought he loved me but it was all a game to him, to get what he wanted. He broke my heart and my bank account. I vowed from that moment on that I’d never date anyone that didn’t have fame or money. Then I wouldn’t get used again.

I’d find my one true love, one day…

Elle x x

Author Bio

Author Logo

I write as Kacey Hamford and I have been self published for four years and I love everything about writing. The characters talking in my head, finding the right cover and showing you all the finished products.

Writing romance is my go to, it relaxes me and I love giving my characters their happily ever afters. My series consist of rockstars, biker men, young adult romance and sexy christmas books.

I live in Cornwall with my partner and cats. I own and run my own dog grooming business and writing is my escape from real life.

You can Follow Kacey Hamford in the following places

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads
Amazon

Paradise Rocked FJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ