Dick Magnet Release




~ πŸ’› ~ πŸ’› ~ DICK MAGNET (A Ruby Romp Novella)! ~ πŸ’› ~ πŸ’› ~ 
 Release Date: October 25, 2018 
Genre: Erotica/New Adult College Romance 
Add to Goodreads ➩ https://buff.ly/2RpVDhD





 BEN

 I’ve loved Chloe for as long as I can remember, and I’ve watched her ignore that love for just as long. She’s a dick magnet, engaging in meaningless sex with men who chase after her, but it’s only to avoid what she knows is true. Her heart belongs to me. It’s time to put an end to the bullshit and find out what happened to make her fight me all these years. It’s time to take Chloe off the market.

CHLOE 

Ben owns my heart. I’ve known it for as long as I can remember, but something happened when we were sixteen that made it impossible for us to be together. Ever since, I’ve used alcohol and meaningless sex to fill the void of his love. Ben’s determined to make me admit my feelings for him, but he doesn’t know the shocking secret. To protect his heart, I have to keep it that way. I’ll sacrifice my happiness, and one day, he’ll find someone new to love.

This story is a standalone, but if you’d like to learn a little backstory on some of the characters, read Summer Trouble and Peer Review first, previous Ruby Romp Novellas.



Review:
This series is the first one I have read by this author. I started with book one of this series and books 1,2, and 3 were all hilarious and full of love, crazy, and friendship. Ben and Chloe have been friends for years. He watches over her as a protector and she is just a mess but I love her. Ben finally get's fed up with her crazy and let's her have it. But he's about to get a slap in the face from her. These two have to wade through her past, present, and see if they could possibly have a future. 



Amazon Kindle Unlimited


Enter to win



Ruby Rowe began writing in January of 2013 under the pen name Scarlet Wolfe,
releasing contemporary and young adult. She soon tried her hand at writing erotica romance
and fell in love with the genre.
The pen name Ruby Rowe came about in 2017 when she decided it best to keep her racier books
separate from her young adult romances. She’d like to branch out and release straight erotica;
however, she’s a romantic at heart, and believes it will be difficult not to include romance in
every story.
When not writing, Ruby reads naughty books about possessive, hot alpha males. She has an
addiction to Pinterest, pinning all the sensual photos she can find. She loves bacon, coffee,
and other flavors of ice cream besides vanilla. ;) She hopes her writing will allow her readers
a reprieve from the real world, giving them an opportunity to live out their fantasies.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ