VERACITY RELEASE



Veracity the anticipated conclusion to Kinley and Holts story is NOW LIVE !!!!



About Veracity
Title: Veracity
Series: Jilted Series
Author: S.M. Shade
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: December 16th, 2018


Synopsis


This isn’t the life I want.
Trapped in one random hotel room after another by a screaming crowd of fans and paparazzi. No friends or family nearby. Nothing that really makes me happy, except my music.
Music is my only love, the only thing that makes my heart beat fast and my blood run hot, until her. Kinley Matthews, the owner of the Foxhaven Resort, is nothing like the women I’m accustomed to dating, but she’s everything I need.


And she hates the sight of me.


Everything I’ve done has been for family.
That’s what I tell myself when the memory of her laugh seeps into my day.
I didn’t have a choice.
That’s my excuse when her devastated expression haunts my nights.
The truth is, every second of pain and heartache I suffer, I deserve it.
She loved me, and I destroyed her.




GRAB YOUR COPY OF VERACITY TODAY !!!




Add to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/VeracityGR
Enter the Release Day Giveaway here ➜  http://bit.ly/VeracityGiveaway



Start the series with Book 1, Duplicity NOW.


About S.M. Shade




S.M. Shade is a homeschooling mom hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper, love stories, sunshine, and men with full sexy lips, though not necessarily in that order. A voracious reader since she sounded out her first word, she started writing as a teenager and rediscovered her love of writing as an adult. Originally from Indianapolis, S.M. now lives in a small Kentucky town with her teenage son.


She loves to hear from readers so please feel free to contact her or connect with her on Facebook or Twitter.

Connect with S.M. Shade


Amazon author page https://amzn.to/2GsRsjc


Sign up for her Newsletter here: ​ http://bit.ly/1zNe5zu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ