FALL Excerpt Reveal


FALL, Montgomery Men #3 by C.A. Harms is releasing February 26th!

Add it to your TBR http://bit.ly/FallCAHarmsTBR


Knoxville Montgomery liked things his way. He kept everything simple and he was always in control. That is until a head-strong blonde stumbled into his life and changed everything. She became a challenge he refused to give up on.

It didn’t matter how much Knoxville tried, Tinley would not give into him. She couldn’t. On the outside, she appeared to be resilient and untouchable, but her reality was a much different story. 

But Knoxville would not give up. Little by little, he started to tear down her walls, and at that moment, Tinley knew. Even though she fought it with every, single fiber in her body, their outcome was fated.

She would Fall…
And all she could do now was hope he’d willing to catch her. 



EXCERPT REVEAL
“About that coffee,” I say the words and instantly see the way her body sags in defeat.

“You just don’t stop, do you?” Tinley doesn’t even turn around to face me. “You don’t look like the kind of guy that’s hurting for the attention of a woman, so why are you so adamant about getting me to agree to go out on a date with you?” Slowly she turns and I feel myself falter just a bit from the beauty that hits me. This woman is gorgeous, with eyes that I swear make me fucking weak in the knees every time I see them. It doesn’t matter if she is glaring or fighting a grin, the effects are still the same. “I can assure you I am not pleasant company.”

Arching my brow, I wait for her to continue. Attempting to talk me out of this was something I guess she needed to do, but it wouldn’t work.

“I’m moody and cranky at least eighty-two percent of the day.”

“How about the remaining eighteen?” 

“I’m asleep.” 

I chuckle and she can’t hide the grin fast enough. Moments like this when she lets her guard down even for just a second makes me want to pursue this attraction I feel for her. It confirms that behind her tough exterior there is a side of her that she rarely let’s others see. It only makes me want to be the one lucky enough to get a glimpse at the other side of the mysterious woman.

“Maybe you’re not surrounding yourself with the right kind of company.” I half expect her to give me some type of sass, but instead she simply looks at the floor beneath her feet.

“One cup of coffee?” I nodded when she peeked through her long lashes at me. “After that this silly game will be over and I can go back to be my moody distant self?”

“Or, you could have such an amazing time that you decide we should do it again, or better yet, have dinner next time.” With her lips pursed and her eyebrows arched, she crosses her arms and stares at me. “Dazzled by my charm, struck by my good looks, and floored by the fact that I am a true gentleman.” 

Tinley opens her mouth slightly as if she has something to say then closes it tightly once more. I wait, she watches me, and the party continues around us.

Beckett was right, this shit is gonna hurt. It is gonna kick my feet out from beneath me, knock me flat on my ass, then stomp me when I am down. But nothing about any of that makes me want to back away. I’m a Montgomery, and no one tells us there is something we can’t have.

When they tried it only backfired.

MONTGOMERY MEN SERIES (standalone novels)


MEET THE AUTHOR:
C.A. Harms is an avid romance and mystery reader. She's always had a love for books, getting lost in writing and storytelling even as a young girl. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. 

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She holds an addiction for Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha’s and KitKat when she should really be focusing on water and maybe a fruit or two to make herself feel less guilty, but that feeling quickly passes...thankfully. 

She is easy going, fun, and although she may seem like one of the quiet ones at first, you just wait until she gets to know you better...that quietness changes, fast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ