Paradox Release




Title: Paradox
Series: Pearson Sisters #1
Author: C.A. Harms
Publisher: Limitless Publishing
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 15, 2019



Blurb

Pretending had always been so easy for Shane...until Janelle moved in next door.
Janelle was excited to be starting a brand new chapter in her life. But her eagerness quickly plummeted when her new neighbor stormed over with his arrogance and attitude. And now, just the sight of him made her blood boil.
Just as she thought she knew exactly what kind of man Shane Anderson was, he blindsided her and left her speechless.
Turns out, she didn’t know him at all...
She quickly realized that the man he pretended to be was nothing more than a Paradox.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Shh.” I look up at Slate with an arched brow, about to ask him what the hell he was shushing me for, and found him looking off toward my neighbor’s yard. “Don’t want to wake the devil.” The words were in a hushed tone, but with the openness of the yards, and the silence of the night, it did nothing to hide the conversation taking place next door.
I see Slate lift his hand to cover his mouth just before his shoulders begin to shake with the laughter he’s attempting to hide.
The voices belong to two females, and I’m surprised by my feeling of relief knowing that she doesn’t have some guy over sharing an intimate night.
“That man is hellishly evil.” I lean in closer, doing my best to hear as the humor of the situation seeps in and I too feel a smile tugging at my lips.
“Be quiet.” I recognize the voice immediately as the sassy girl I’ve had a standoff with a time or two—my neighbor. “Don’t move, laugh, or even breathe. Otherwise the dragon will come flying out shooting fire from his nose.”
“I swear he has a two by four stuck up his ass.” They break out into a fit of giggles, and if I’m not mistaken, it appears as though they may be a little tipsy.
Slate lowers his hand, showing off the grin still on his lips. “You made a couple enemies, it seems.”
Lifting my hand, I flip him off and instantly think of the blonde with gorgeous eyes using that same gesture toward me only days ago.
“Do you think he’s gay?”
My smile falters.

“Who knows?” It is hard to distinguish between the two voices. “What I do know is no matter if he prefers the bratwurst or the bun, he needs to get laid.”
Leaning over, I place my beer on the ground next to my chair and attempt to stand when Slate stops me. “Dude, please don’t break this up. It’s too funny.”
“For you maybe.” The woman thought I was gay. I definitely prefer the bun over the brat. Even if it has been a long-ass time since I’ve gotten any.






Author Bio


C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ