Turn to Stone NOW FREE!!!

nter;">The Stone Series Book 1
Title: Turn to Stone
Series: The Stone Series (#1)
Author: Ariana Rose
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Get it now ! --> mybook.to/TurnToStone
Dive into this swoony and angst filled romance! Watch Julian and Alexandra's worlds collide for #Free for a limited time!
Blurb:
I needed to repair the cracks in the foundation of my soul.
Find the strength to overcome.
I needed a new city. A new job.
Something that would take me away from everything and everyone
that chained me down in my past.
He needed the same things as I did, but his nightmares were bleeding into everything he touched.
He was living his dream by day, and haunted by his past at night.
For the first time in my life, I wanted to leap head first into the unknown.
And when I did, he caught me.
We could be the key to tearing down the walls within ourselves.
Together, our broken parts could
finally be made whole.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Oh my! This book grabs you, pulls you in and never lets go! It is the story of pain and regret, love and perseverance. I cannot wait to read the next book! This book was well written and smart in how it developed. I definitely recommend this, buy it now, you won't be disappointed! - Amazon Reviewer
I am totally blown away that this is a debut from this author; she is most definitely an author to look out for! This is the first book in a series and is Alexandra and Julian’s story. When fate steps in and these two are on the same path, the attraction is instant between them. This is a beautifully written story which is filled with drama, passion and love, which all had me intrigued and hooked throughout. Hats off to a phenomenal debut!! - Amazon Reviewer
This book hooked me in from page one.
Drama? Check Lust? Check Bad guys? Check Steamy? Check
What else does a good story need? Oh, Great characters! Lex is the an amazing woman full of love, optimism and wit. Julian is intriguing, conflicted and sexy. Mix it all together and you have one hell of a story. - Amazon Reviewer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ