CERTIFIED PLAYBOY JACE Release

 

Title: Certified Playboy: Jace
Series: Certified Playboy Series
Author: Scarlett Avery
Genre: Enemies-to-lovers/single dad romance
Release Date: October 27, 2020


Jace Halsey…

It seems I’m the only sane woman in LA who’s immune to that self-important man.

Even my big sister swoons all over him. 

It makes me sick. 

Truth be told, I want nothing more than to annihilate him because he’s always in the way. Never mind he has no clue of my existence, he’s still the thorn in my side.

Just when I’m certain I’ll have no other choice but to live in his shadow for the end of time, I get my big break. 

Of course, I should’ve known he’d find a way of ruining it for me.

Not only do I have to share the freaking stage with the single dad playboy, we’re going to be rivals? On national TV?

I declare war!





Review:

Jace is the former rocker turned author with his advice for single dads. He's cocky, arrogant, and thinks his crap don't stink. However he has a beautiful heart and will make you laugh. Eliana is totally adorable and has worked really hard for what she wants. She runs a podcast that will make you laugh but she is a sweetheart. When these two meet the chemistry is off the charts, but so is that banter. They think they can do better than the other. However as they get to know things will change between them. Who will win in the end? Or will they both put everything aside for a chance at love?





 





HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ