DIRTY SECRETS Release

 

 Release Date: March 2

I’ve always been good about keeping my eyes away from my best friend’s sister.
But it gets harder every day now that she’s on tour with us.
A brush of a hand. A laugh that reaches her eyes.
I can’t have her and for some reason that makes me want her more.
We can keep it a secret. The late nights. The stolen kisses.
But someone is threatening her.
And all my secrets will come to light if I step in and stop it.
She thinks I’m her knight in shining armor.
But I’m the villain in this story.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!


Review:

Let me say you should read the other in the series first to get a hint of this one.

Holy Hotness if there was a fan 👅 emoji I would so be using it. Know and Saylor have known each other since she was a little girl. He's been best friends with her brother for years. They have been through so much that sometimes it was heartbreaking. Saylor has tried so hard to move on and become the person she wants to be. She has always had a thing for Knox. But he refuses to see what's right in front of him. However, when a threat comes to her their lives are about to change. This book was naughty, dirty, mysterious, and full of all the goodies. 



Meet Tori Fox

Tori Fox is the author of romantic suspense and contemporary romance with a little bit of angst and a whole lot of sexy. When she isn’t writing, you can find her listening to true crime podcasts as she tends to her plants or singing along to Taylor Swift as she drinks champagne. Tori lives above the clouds with her husband and dog in the Rocky Mountains.

To learn more about Tori and her books, visit here




Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ