Evermore with You Release

  









♦ ♦ ♦





 

 

​​𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚? 

 

Happiness evades my everyday life despite time passing. My heart hasn’t healed. It can’t. Not after all I lost. 

 

When I meet Rowan, I savor the light he brings into my life. His patience, sense of humor and understanding chase away the shadows of sorrow I carry from my past. It’s easy to fall for him.

 

But grief still lingers, a constant reminder of how I could drown under the pain of loving and losing someone again.

 

Opening my heart to Rowan will take more than love. It will take courage. Can I let go of the past and fight for my happily ever after? 

 

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳’𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘌𝘈, 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.


 

 





♦ ♦ ♦








 










♦ ♦ ♦






  


A passionate and accomplished storyteller, Erin’s love of the arts has been nurtured across her 20-year career in entertainment. From screen to stage to voicing over 400 audiobooks, Erin continues to seek meaningful ways to connect with audiences.

Erin is the owner and executive producer at One Night Stand Studios, an audiobook production company based in Los Angeles, California. She lives with her husband, Matt, identical twin daughters, Gala and Estella, and her dog, Derby. This is her second novel, the first which she co-wrote with Emma Sable. The Yes Factor, a rom-com, can be found wherever fun and flirty books – and audiobooks – are sold. 

black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons -instagram goodreads bookbub

 

 




♦ ♦ ♦



  

 

tns-connect-with-html-1

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ