A New Face to Love




Title: A New Face to Love
Author: Mandee Mae
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: November 18, 2013
Hosted by: A Dirty Book Affair

Goodreads:

Synopsis:

Jamie is filled with heartache from her past. She tries to move on, but her heart never

completely heals.

She’s shaken to her core when a brief encounter has her feeling things she thought she’d lost.

Should she take a chance on her sexy friend who might want more than just friendship or does

she finally discover who this unknown man is and what exactly it is that he wants?

Follow Jamie as she discovers her friend’s true feelings for her and the decision she is forced to

make when she finally discovers who the stranger really is. The decision is one that will change

her life forever.

Excerpt:

“Yes, I was supposed to be out of town all weekend. I wasn’t due back until tomorrow

evening.”

I sit back on the couch, leaning against the arm rest, facing him so I can watch him when he

talks. “Okay, so why are you back? You haven’t answered my other question yet either. Why were you

at my house?”

He raises my legs and scoots back on the couch, laying my legs across his lap and starts rubbing,

back and forth, up to my knees and back down to my ankles. “Do you want the honest truth or what I

think you want to hear?”

Duh! “Honesty, Caleb, always honesty.” I tilt my head sideways, trying to figure out what he is

about to tell me.

He turns his head and looks me square in the eyes. “I came back because I saw there was a

bad storm getting ready to hit.” Rubs up, then down. “I came back because I know you are terrified of

storms.” Rubs up, then down “I came back because I missed you. I came back because during the last

two years, I have always been with you during a storm. I went to your house to stay with you, but when I

drove up and saw that tree had fallen through your living room, it scared the hell out of me and I had to

make sure you were alright.”

There’s something else in his eyes. Something he’s not telling me, but I’m not going to push him

on the issue. I haven’t seen that look on his face before and I don’t know what to think about it.

“Thank you, Caleb. Thank you for always being there for me, for always knowing what I need

and when I need it. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.” And I don’t.

In the last two years, he’s done more for me than any other man. I pull my legs away from

him and get up on my knees and scoot over next to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He brings

his arms around me, pulling me in closer, causing me to fall forward landing on his lap. I have my face

buried in the crook of his neck and his in mine. We just sit there, holding each other while the storm

goes on around us. Something has changed in Caleb, but having him hold me like this feels good. It feels

right. As soon as I think that I have a feeling of guilt wash over me. Gerrit.

Author Bio:


Mandee resides in Illinois. She is a wife and mother of two. She has just started in

the writing world within the last year. Her husband and children encouraged her

to take that leap of faith and start writing. She writes Adult Romance stories, for

now. She loves spending time with her family and friends. Mandee loves to spend

a great deal of time outdoors in the summer. In the winter she likes to curl up

with good book, or a computer planning her next book adventure.

Connect With Mandee:

Facebook |Twitter | Goodreads


Mandee's Other Releases:




Review:

Oh what a book this was. But read Distant Myles first and then this one so you don't get confused on the characters. But you can read it alone as well just better with the first one. Jamie has a stalker but she has no idea who it is. She has been friends with Caleb for 2 years now and whenever something happens he is always there to protect her. A love revelation happens right when Jamie finds out who her stalker is but it's not a stalk more of the person she fell in love with in High School and left her to pieces. Read this love triangle of hearts and heartache and see who Jamie chooses in the end. You will be shocked I was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL