Skip to main content

Crashing Back Down

Crashing Back Down Packet


Book Info:
Title:Crashing Back Down (Crashing #1)
Author: Kristen Hope Mazzola
Release date: November 4, 2013
Blurb:

18+ New Adult romance
Mags McManus has just become a war widow in her mid-twenties. Her late husband, Randy, left for the Army right after their wedding. Instead of celebrating his homecoming and living in marital bliss with her soulmate, Mags finds herself living in constant agony. Dealing with the guilt of still living without Randy, are Randy's best friends and parents. 

Rising from the ashes of this tragedy, Mags starts to learn how to love and trust again, finally being able to find happiness. But sometimes things really are too good to be true and again Mags learns how cruel the world can be as she crashes back down.



Buy Links:

Amazon (US): http://amzn.to/1jhxrow
Amazon (UK): http://amzn.to/1eeCw0t
Amazon (Canada): http://amzn.to/1eeCztj
Amazon (Australia): http://bit.ly/1hT7gcl
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/19dG5Q9
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1gZf0rU
CreateSpase: http://bit.ly/1b4rrQY



About The Author:


About the Author
Kristen Hope Mazzola is an up and coming independent author from sunny South Florida.  Crashing Back Down was her debut into the literary world. Kristen is currently working on the rest of her Crashing Series, which will include a sequel, Falling Back Together, and a prequel, Walking Away.  She even has a few more tricks up her sleeve, with more characters to introduce and more twists to unravel, so keep your eye on this talented young author!
When Kristen is not driving a pen into paper, she enjoys reading all different genres and fishing.  “There is just something so magical about water and the calm it brings to my life,” says Kristen.  Even though writing is not her only career she is pursuing, Kristen hopes to one day be a full time writer. Having a day job and a busy life, makes finding time for writing difficult, but anything worthwhile in life is difficult. Loving life, writing, and fishing basically make up her world.

Author Social Media Links:

Goodreads:  http://bit.ly/184qzve









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERFECT Storm

BlurbMace Dark. Dangerous. Messed up. Yeah, I may be all of those things, but with her I’m not. She taught me how to love, how to be a one woman man. Except now my woman wants to leave me, ‘cause I can’t promise her forever. I know I’d never want anyone else but she wants the ring to prove it. Not to mention the baby. But if she knew about my past she’d run far and fast. Then I’d have no choice but to chase her, ‘cause I can’t let her get away. Cory I hate him. I love him. I want him. I need him. I hate myself for being weak and caving every every time he touches me. But I can’t help myself. He’s just that good. I can’t get over him if I’m always under him, but he’s not letting me go without a fight and you’d have to have an iron will to resist this man.  
ExcerptMace She was killing me and she knew it. My ex-girlfriend and business partner made it her daily mission to torture me. She flirted with the customers, agreed to dates with a few regulars, I’d even caugh…

Challenged Blog Tour Revisit

Title: Challenged Series: Vipers Creed MC #1 Author: Ryan Michele Genre: MC Romance I get what’s mine. As the gun lay heavily in his hand, the weight of it was nothing compared to the pressure his father had put on him and the club year after year, dragging them all down in the process.  Cade had two choices: the club or his father.  The club won.  Cade Baker sacrificed everything for the Vipers Creed Motorcycle Club, bringing the club back to what it was supposed to be—a family—even when it meant taking out his own father. It took a particular kind of man to kill his blood, but Cade had always believed in doing what was right for the club. To him, it was a small sacrifice to make things normal for him and his brothers. Then, when Trixie strode into his club, full of demanding attitude, his normal was shot straight to hell.  He vowed to have Trixie.  No matter the cost.  Nobody steals from me Trix Lamasters was nobody’s fool. Raised by a con man, she lived by her own set of rules. Mainly, take car…

USE ME RELEASE TOUR

Title: Use Me Series: Caldwell Brothers Author: MJ Fields and Chelsea Camaron Genre: Sports Romance  Release Date: March 21, 2017 New York Times best selling author, Tatum Longley, is being forced out of her comfort zone. Her publisher needs her to change from hard hitting nonfiction to romance writing.  But first she must find a muse.  Angelo has no desire to form relationships with anyone around him. But when a very persistent Tatum makes him an offer that nearly knocks this six foot five, long haired, tattooed, dangerous looking man, on his ass.  Will he be able to resist the temptation, or will be allow her to use him.  ***This is a full length stand alone romance. Although a spinoff book from the Caldwell Brothers Series, it is not necessary to read any other books before this one, but it is recommended.***


Kristie's Review<