Sacrifice


Title: Sacrifice
Series: Fates #3
Author: Emersyn Vallis
Release Date: November 16, 2014


Buy Links:



Blurb:
For years my life was in a state of Adjournment… 

Fate had constructed a plan to push me away… to save me…

There was a danger I never knew existed, one I had never sensed. 

My family positioned themselves around me. 

Like Hanging Pawns, they shielded me from it and I lived blissfully unaware… until now.

Now, I know there are rules to this game...

Sacrifices to be made in order to get to End Game.

What would I Sacrifice for one more moment... one last look? Touch? Kiss? 

The answer is simple… 

Everything.


Author Bio:
Emersyn Vallis is a first time author with Adjournment being the first book in the Fated Series. Currently residing on the east coast with her husband and three children she is typically mistaken for being quiet and reserved her friends often describe her as a spastic spider monkey and always the first to be there with her quick wit to pull you back up when you’re feeling down. After reading as a hobby for most of her life it wasn’t until she had discovered R. L. Mathewson’s ‘Neighbor from Hell Series’ and Tara Sivec’s ‘Playing with Fire Series’ that she came up with the idea to fuse comedy and suspense together and her passion for writing was born.

Social Media Links:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ