HER RIDE Release


Title: Her Ride (Her Series #1)
Author: Rachael Orman
Publication Date & Length: May 28, 2014 - 383 pgs


Leaving the Marines and returning to the Tormented Souls clubhouse to live with my brother, the president, wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be. I have too many secrets, too many scars to hide from the world. I thought the years away would've dulled the crush I've had on Ellis since I was a child. They didn't.

He's got his eye on me and nothing I say will change his mind. Not even when my boyfriend shows up and he finds out the darkest, most embarrassing secret I have. He thinks it's the only one I have, little does he know, I have a bigger, scarier one that I absolutely refuse to share.

**WARNING: CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT - Also, please don't bother reading if you think being in the Marines leaves you unfeeling and cold without the need for comfort when far far away from home. Don't read this if you have problems with LOTS of sexy scenes or sex. There is vulgar language used so if that bothers you, probably best to skip this book**

Add to GoodReads


Her Ride (Her Series #1)
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Apple

Her Journey (Her Series #2)
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Apple

Her Run (Her Series #3)
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA



Mother by day. Writer by night. I spend a majority of my day with my children and reading while my nights are filled with the sound of the keyboard as I work on my next work.

I have written in nearly every LBGT category as well as the traditional erotic romance category.

I love to try new things and learn from every piece of work I write. I'll write just about anything once to learn from it. I've even ventured out of my normal erotica genre into Monster Erotica. Doubt you'll find me writing anything not erotic as you can barely get me to even read something out of that category, but then again, you never know what I might try next.

Never stop learning. Try everything at least once.


Author's GoodRead Page



Review:

This was my favorite book of the entire series. I loved Ryan and Ellis and so glad they had a story. Ryan is leaving the Marines somewhere she used to get away from her brother and out from under his thumb. But she is back now and not for good. She's back under false pretenses. Ellis sees Ryan and can't keep from wanting her even if he's not suppose to. Second in command to Tormented Souls his job is to make sure everything runs smoothly and that goes for not pissing off the President. Who happens to be Ryans brother. Ryan's boyfriend comes to town and when he makes himself known it's Ellis who takes out the trash. However when Ryan's secret becomes known all hell will break loose. Ryan and Ellis will have to choose between loyalty, family, and the club.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ