Skip to main content

Suit/Slut Duel Cover Reveal

Dual Cover Reveal
Suit and Slut (The Twin Duo)
Best Selling Author Jettie Woodruff
SUIT Release Date: September 21st
SLUT Release Date: October 26th
SUIT Synopsis:
Once upon a time I was Gabby Delgardo.
And then I wasn’t…
I was Gabriella Pierce.
Stepford wife.
Soccer mom.
Paxton’s trophy.
PTA parent.
Housekeeper.
Chef…
And the slut…
We were the model couple. Picture perfect in the eyes of the beholder. A beauty created by our observers. A flawless marriage with a lifetime agreement. One made to suit both our needs.
I signed my name on the dotted line. My marriage certificate.
Lies. Regrets. Secrets from the past.
I was Gabriella Pierce.
And then I wasn’t…
 
 
SLUT Synopsis:
Once upon a time I was Gabriella Pierce
And then I wasn’t.
I was a liar.
A murderer.
A cheat.
And a slut. His slut.
Once upon a time I was a twin.
And then I wasn’t.
 
 
 
The Twin Duo
Suit /Slut
September 21st      October 26th
 “I’m not sure you want me
cooking for you, or anyone else. I feel like you kidnapped me and you’re trying to give me this life that’s not really mine. I don’t feel like the type to be controlled.”

Paxton placed a finger over both my lips and shushed me with a quiet, “Shhh, hush now. I assure you with everything in me that you are the type to be controlled. That’s why you suck my dick. That’s why your legs fall apart whenever I come near you. You’re a slut. My slut. I own you.” His dry, sultry words,  touched my lips while his fingsers slid down the middle of my neck. One straight line. The dry swallow stuck in my chest when his hold over me wrapped gently around my throat. His grip tightened and his lips met mine. “Shhh, don’t talk, baby girl. Turn around and go take a shower like you were told”
My eyes cowardly dropped to the floor and I submitted. 
Bestselling Author
Jettie Woodruff
 
My name is Jettie Woodruff. I am from Ohio. I don't know what genre I write in. People tell me I have my own genre. I write whatever I feel, because that's what makes me happy. I don't want to be in that box where I can only write one genre. I tend to like my bad boy's, taboo; touchy subjects that make you want to throw your kindle. Usually at said hot alpha male. Sometimes the female lead as well. My motto is life is short. Very short. If it doesn't make you happy anymore then why do it? Move on. Some of my favorite things, besides writing are friends, family, and the beach. Music, although my interest has changed after forty, I like the new stuff. Happy Reading.

GIVEAWAY
$10.00 AMAZON GC
Like A Boss PP

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Challenged Blog Tour Revisit

Title: Challenged Series: Vipers Creed MC #1 Author: Ryan Michele Genre: MC Romance I get what’s mine. As the gun lay heavily in his hand, the weight of it was nothing compared to the pressure his father had put on him and the club year after year, dragging them all down in the process.  Cade had two choices: the club or his father.  The club won.  Cade Baker sacrificed everything for the Vipers Creed Motorcycle Club, bringing the club back to what it was supposed to be—a family—even when it meant taking out his own father. It took a particular kind of man to kill his blood, but Cade had always believed in doing what was right for the club. To him, it was a small sacrifice to make things normal for him and his brothers. Then, when Trixie strode into his club, full of demanding attitude, his normal was shot straight to hell.  He vowed to have Trixie.  No matter the cost.  Nobody steals from me Trix Lamasters was nobody’s fool. Raised by a con man, she lived by her own set of rules. Mainly, take car…

USE ME RELEASE TOUR

Title: Use Me Series: Caldwell Brothers Author: MJ Fields and Chelsea Camaron Genre: Sports Romance  Release Date: March 21, 2017 New York Times best selling author, Tatum Longley, is being forced out of her comfort zone. Her publisher needs her to change from hard hitting nonfiction to romance writing.  But first she must find a muse.  Angelo has no desire to form relationships with anyone around him. But when a very persistent Tatum makes him an offer that nearly knocks this six foot five, long haired, tattooed, dangerous looking man, on his ass.  Will he be able to resist the temptation, or will be allow her to use him.  ***This is a full length stand alone romance. Although a spinoff book from the Caldwell Brothers Series, it is not necessary to read any other books before this one, but it is recommended.***


Kristie's Review

PERFECT Storm

BlurbMace Dark. Dangerous. Messed up. Yeah, I may be all of those things, but with her I’m not. She taught me how to love, how to be a one woman man. Except now my woman wants to leave me, ‘cause I can’t promise her forever. I know I’d never want anyone else but she wants the ring to prove it. Not to mention the baby. But if she knew about my past she’d run far and fast. Then I’d have no choice but to chase her, ‘cause I can’t let her get away. Cory I hate him. I love him. I want him. I need him. I hate myself for being weak and caving every every time he touches me. But I can’t help myself. He’s just that good. I can’t get over him if I’m always under him, but he’s not letting me go without a fight and you’d have to have an iron will to resist this man.  
ExcerptMace She was killing me and she knew it. My ex-girlfriend and business partner made it her daily mission to torture me. She flirted with the customers, agreed to dates with a few regulars, I’d even caugh…