After Summer Ends Release Day Blitz


Synopsis
My name is Willow Erwin, and I hate summer. My mother always said hate is a strong word, but in this case , it’s the right one. I haven’t found one good thing about the season. Most people tell me since I’m a teacher that reason alone should make it my favorite season, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. For me, summer brings everything I abhor: bugs, heat, sweating, and painful memories of a woman I will never see again.
< /div>
Then, in the wink of one very beautiful blue eye, all of that changed. This is the story of Summer and how she taught me to love her. It’s about her quiet, and sometimes fearful, way of teaching me to embrace the moment, and to live recklessly. It’s about how both of us learned to forgive, t o hope, to pray, and to love, even after summer ends.
< /div>
Excerpt</ span>

Summer t urned and knelt on the sand, turning her head to look at me over her shoulder. “The next part of the walk is a little hard on the feet. Climb on my back and I’ll give you a ride.”
I stood u ncomfortably staring at her back. “I’m supposed to let you give me a piggyback ride? I’m not fo ur.”
She turn ed her whole body at once and dragged me towards her. Her lips came down on mine, and my arms w ent around her neck. She held my waist with her soft hands and I whimpered a little whe n she captured my tongue between her

Comments

  1. Thank you for being part of the release day for Summer and Willow, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ