LOCH Release Day Blitz

Title: Loch (The Powers That Be #3)
Author: Harper Bentley
Release Date: Sept 30, 2015
Find on Goodreads
Loch Powers was the hottest guy I’d ever seen in my entire life.

And I hated him with every fiber of my being.

I'd practically known him since birth. Heck, we’d literally shared a crib as babies at his mom’s daycare.

Then I’d crushed on him hard when we hit middle school but he wouldn’t give geeky, glasses-wearing me the time of day. When his mom made him take me to the sixth grade dance, he’d humiliated me and I vowed to never talk to him again.

The next year when my family moved away, I told myself that if I never saw him again it’d be too soon.

Now I’m back and attending the same college, but I’m no longer the skinny, ugly girl who was so infatuated with him. And I’m so over him it’s not even funny.

But now that I’m no longer the ugly duckling, he’s set his sights on me, and I’m just not sure what to do with that.

Harper Bentley has taught high school English for 22 years. Although she’s managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought.

After traveling the nation in her younger years as a military brat, having lived in Alaska, Washington State and California, she now resides in Oklahoma with her teenage daughter, two dogs and one cat, happily writing stories that she hopes her readers will enjoy.
Facebook | Twitter | Website | Goodreads


Review:

Simone just that name alone you think of something beautiful and erotic. Simone is strong and an amazing person inside and out. However when the one person she thought she could trust and love destroyed her at a young age she never thought she would have to see him again. Loch what a douchecanoe he is and he thinks every women in town wants him. Well reality check is about to hit big time and it will be hilarious. Simone has moved back to her home town and is now face-to-face with the one person who tore her apart. But what she doesn't know is that he has never stopped thinking about her. It started off as revenge, turned into heartache, and then forgiveness. But how can two people who have known one another since diapers come together to forget the past. It's one thing to forgive and an entirely different to forget. Both of them have to sort out their feeling, but I will say by the end of this book I fell in love with Loch. Enjoy this story of strength, weakness, and forgiveness not to mention love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ