More Than Anything Release Day Blast


At twenty-seven, Sara Reyes had tried to stay hidden working for Seal Security. It was a chance for her to be protected and her loved ones to be safe – until the phone call…

At twenty-eight, Neil Sheilds had felt like things were falling into place. Now that his sister was back at home, he decided nothing would stop him from going after his fiery redhead goddess — until she ran…

Now, stakes are high to find out what Sara’s hiding and why there are people after her. Will Neil ever find Sara and express how she means more than anything to him?










 At twenty-five, Len Shields had it all, a promising medical career, a loving family, amazing friends, and her brother back from his time in the Navy. Everything was perfect—until the first letter…

At twenty-seven, Dante De Luca was finally finished with his time in the Navy and was starting his new career at Seal Security with his buddies from the service. Everything was finally settling into place for him—until the phone call…

Now the hunt is on to find a stalker that could shatter everything Len and Dante have been building…including the love they have for each other. When they both finally admit their feelings for each other, the worst happens…will they ever get their one more time?




 S. Van Horne was born and raised in the small town of Belton, Missouri, which is a part of the Kansas City metropolitan area. She’s from a very large family and is the oldest of six. Growing up, she didn’t have the easiest life. She learned quickly that family means everything, even if it’s the type that you get to pick for yourself.
She met the love of her life at the early age of twenty and was married just after nine months of meeting him. Shortly after marriage, her husband rejoined the U.S. Navy and they moved from Kansas City and started their journey together. Currently they have two amazing children, a boy and a girl, and are still enjoying the Navy life.
She spends her days being a wife, mom, reading books, writing her latest novel, watching her beloved Kansas City Chiefs or Kansas City Royals, watching movies, hanging out with family and friends and having girls’ day at least once a month.

FACEBOOK: Author S Van Horne – Profile Author Page

FACEBOOK LIKE PAGE: Author S Van Horne –Info About My books Only

FACEBOOK GROUP: Sonya’s OMT Posse – For Fans to Discuss Books With Me

GOODREADS: Author S Van Horne –  For Info About My Books

TWITTER: @smvh79 - For Updates

INSTAGRAM: authorsvan - for updates

EMAIL: svanhorne@authorsvanhorne.com – Feel Free to Email Me

WEBSITE: www.authorsvanhorne.com – For Updates




1.What literary pilgrimages have you gone on? 
I have only been on one so far. I have went to visit Forks WA. I went and spent a four day weekend with a friend and her mom visiting all the places that are mentioned in the Twilight Series. It was just like the book said it was. I’m looking forward to a few more that are currently in the works with other friends.

2. What is the first book that made you cry?
I honestly don’t remember. I have been reading since I was around four years old. I have read about a book a day since then.

3. Does writing energize or exhaust you?
A bit of both. If I’m really into writing and my flow is going well… I find that I have energy. Now, if it is the opposite I find that I get so tired trying to force something. I have learned that those days I just need to step back and read a book or watch a movie.

4. What are common traps for aspiring writers?
Thinking it is easy and that your book will do amazing. I was blessed to have been told by two experienced authors from the beginning that it isn’t easy and that my book would take a while to get out there. I knew that was the case but it was good to hear too.

5. What is your writing Kryptonite?
Not having coffee on hand, or something sweet. I don’t know why because I’m not a big sweet eater but I have to have both to write or it just doesn’t work. Another, day time writing. I have found that I write better in the afternoons/nights. 

6. Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?
Both… Honestly, I want my readers to like my work, any author wants that, but I write for me. I write what my characters tell me. I can just pray that the readers like it. 

7. Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?
My books are standalones but they are connected as well. I like series and like learning about the characters from the books I have read and wanted to do that with my books. I don’t like cliffhangers. I will buy them but wait to read them until the series is complete. Based on these feelings I decided I won't be writing cliffhangers. 

8. If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
Stay true to yourself and your beliefs. Never compromise or change just for the sake of selling a book or joining the “in” crowd. 

9. What was the best money you ever spent as a writer?
EDITORS! That was the best money I have ever spent so far. I hate grammar.

10. What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
Haha… I learned that honestly, authors don’t have a right to voice their opinions on something. Once you’re in the public eye… no matter what you have to keep your opinions to yourself. 

11. As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?
Cup of coffee with a heart in it. Spirit animal… it has always been a white tiger.

12. What do you owe the real people upon whom you base your characters?
I owe them a lot. Without them I’m not sure I would be writing. 

13. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
I actually do research before I begin and while I’m writing. How long? Well, as long as it takes until I have the right information. 

14. Do you view writing as a kind of spiritual practice?
Nope. But it is great therapy. 

15. How many hours a day do you write?
Depends on the flow of my writing that day. The shortest I’ve ever spent writing was fifteen minutes before I realized it just wasn’t coming to me. The longest… ten hours. 

16. What period of your life do you find you write about most often? (child, teenager, young adult)
Mostly my adult time. I would like to write more of a personal book about my challenges growing up. But that is something for another time :)

17. How do you select the names of your characters?
They are all real people in my life. The last names are the only names I have made up.


18. If you didn’t write, what would you do for work?
I would of went back and gotten my RN license. 

19. Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
Yep, I sure do LOL 
Good Reviews: I smile and feel encouraged to continue to write. 
Bad Reviews: Depends on what it is. If it is just a simple, “I don’t like it.” Well, there isn’t much I can do with that. Now if it is constructive criticism and outlines issues they had. I actually read them and see what I can do to make it better in the next book. 

20. Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?
Yep :) And not telling <3

21. Do you Google yourself?
Nope, I have never googled myself once I started writing. Before… yep I did. Now, this question makes me want to google myself.

22. What is your favorite childhood book?
Where the Sidewalk Ends… Love love love that book.

23. What is the most difficult part of your artistic process?
Outlining the book. I hate doing it but I know I have to do it to get the book written.

24. Does your family support your career as a writer?
Yes. They are without a doubt my biggest cheerleaders I have and I am so blessed to have that. My husband reads my books and even helps me plot it out. 

25. Do you believe in writer’s block?
Yeah… stupid writer’s block. 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL