Violet Chain Promo Tour

VIOLET CHAIN
by J Kahele

Genre: Contemporary Romance


After catching her fiancΓ© with another woman at their engagement party, Violet Townsend's world is turned upside down.

Desperate to numb the pain, she falls into the arms of charming, young entrepreneur Chain Alexander.

Chain, a notorious womanizer of Philadelphia, not looking for anything more than a night of pleasure with a woman, is drawn to Violet instantly. There is something about her that he needs and wants so desperately and it’s not just sex.

But Violet is resistant. Can she open her heart again after having it broken so brutally? And more importantly, should she?

This book is intended for mature audiences.



His hand slid to the curve of my back and he pulled me into a deep embrace. My eyes met his and they gleamed with a softness and gentleness that took my breath away. He smiled as he slid his finger down my cheek, across my chin, before slipping back into a kiss. I didn’t know if it was the way his lips softly touched mine, or if it was the loving way he had looked into my eyes, but everything about Chain at that moment captured my heart.

He placed feather kisses across my collarbone, the curve of my neck, my jaw, and then claimed my lips. The kiss was soft, slow and lingering. As our lips parted our tongues met in sync. I held him close, wanting to remember his strong shoulders, the touch of his skin to mine. His hand caressed the inside of my thigh and I moaned, then he curled me close to him and kissed me with a passion that made my heart skip a beat.

As our bodies slowly moved against each other, I felt something reaching deep inside of me, gripping at my heart, overwhelming my emotions, causing tears to stream uncontrollably from my eyes. Chain lifted his head, staring into my eyes, and I saw he was mirroring the same feelings as I.

As he circled his hips slowly, we found our release together and I exhaled sharply. That familiar feeling filled me, that stabbing, aching feeling.

It surrounded me.

Engulfed me.

Suffocated me.

I turned away from Chain, hugging my pillow, my mind drifting off into a pit of despair. As much as I tried to fight it, to run from it, there was no denying that I was falling hard for Chain Alexander and there was no way of escaping.





Violet and Chain are trying to build a loving and trusting relationship, but life has a few more obstacles to throw at them.

Violet wants to know more about Chain's rocky past with his father, whilst Chain is more interested in getting Violet to commit to their relationship in a more permanent way: marriage.

To complicate matters, Chain's past holds a secret that could tear them apart forever, and he will do whatever it takes to keep the secret hidden.



Pearl has lived under the hard hand of a vicious man for years and when she finally makes her escape, she is hit by a car and wakes up in the hospital. She doesn’t remember anything from the night before, except for the comforting touch, of a beautiful man named, Christopher Blu.

Blu learns that Pearls life has been a circle of degradation, hurt and pain and he wants so bad to help her through it, that it completely envelopes his life. He cares for her and there is a mutual attraction between the two. But he's not sure if what he feels for her is real, or if it is just his compassion for a woman who has been so brutally scarred by her life.



I am a proud mother of three daughters who are my absolute complete existence. I write to relieve the scattered thoughts that stream through my mind, constantly. My biggest downfall is that I am a huge procrastinator, which makes my life at times hectic!


Goodreads ✯ Twitter ✯ Facebook ✯ Amazon ✯ Website ✯ Blog ✯ Pinterest
MoB Promotions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL