His Control Release




Title: His Control
Author: Ilsa Ames
Genre: Billionaire Romance
Release Date: July 17, 2018



Blurb

I left this town years ago. And with it, her too.
Now I'm back, and three times the man I was. Wealthy, powerful, possessive, driven
I'm a man with certain appetites, and when I find the small-town girl I left behind, there'll be no holding back.
First, I'll control her body.
Then, I'll claim her heart.
She's already mine. She just doesn't know it yet...







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Author Bio


Ilsa Ames is two die-hard romance readers-turned-authors. Best friends, moms, secret (and sometimes not so secret…) smut lovers, and crappy reality television junkies.

Smokin' hot, dominant alphas, smart, sassy heroines, & contemporary romance stories to make you say "yes please!". 

We hope you enjoy!


Author Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL