The Protege Release




Title: The Protégé
Author: Brianna Hale
Genre: Taboo Romance
Release Date: July 27, 2018



Blurb

He’s always protected me since I was eight years old, the neglected girl he took off the street and raised as his own. Laszlo can feel what music needs instinctively. He can tell what I need.

My world shattered the night of my eighteenth birthday and he still hasn’t forgiven me for what I did. I’m not asking him to love me, touch me, take me to bed. What I want goes deeper than that and I have to say this out loud because it’s one thing that music won’t be able to tell him.

I want what only Laszlo can give me. I want to be his protégé again. And this time, I’m going to be so good for him.

Yes, maestro.

Yes, sir.

Yes, daddy.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

There's nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she's not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in London. 


Author Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL