Savage HERO Release

 




Title: Savage Hero
Series: Crime Family Affair #1
Author: Logan Fox
Genre: Dark Cartel Romance
Release Date: April 28, 2021


BLURB

Kick-ass assassin. Deadly drug lord. It's a match made in hell.

Nyx Gray

Bryan Domingo wasn't the first person I've been paid to assassinate.
But he was my first failure.
I'd been staking out the Dom of the Colombian cartel for weeks.
Everything was lined up perfectly...until the heir to his empire walked in.
Deadly, fierce, and hot as hell, Caesar 'Savage' Domingo ruined everything with one look.
Now I'm his captive until he decides what he wants to do with me.
For now, it seems tormenting me and treating me like his toy are his only interests.
There's no way he'll let me escape now that I'm his.
But even if I could...would I want to? He's as vicious and brutal as his namesake. But I'm drawn to him, like a moth to a flame.
Lines are blurring.
Rules are being broken.
If we're not careful, we'll both get burned.

Savage Hero is the first book in the Crime Family Affair Series, a dark cartel romance series. This book ends on a cliffhanger and contains scenes of graphic violence, murder, and other mature content.
Reader discretion is advised.








PURCHASE LINKS

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

I’ve made so many bad mistakes I can’t even keep count anymore.
I’m about to make another.
Because despite all my reservations, despite the hatred I feel toward the man pinning me to this bed…Savage is right.
I want him.
I fucking need him.
So I do what I told myself I never would.
I fucking surrender.




Review:
Holy Crap this book is just WOW. I can't even put into words the turmoil that you will feel in this book. I love strong women when it comes to writing and Nyx man she will blow you away. She has a soft side to her that not many know or will see. She doesn't let that part of her get out. She's tough, she knows how to fight, and she knows how to protect. When she gets the job of a lifetime she feels she is finally on the right path, but then something happens and her job changes. Savage is back and he's about to get more than he bargained for when he meets his father in a restaurant. Now an unwanted house guest he both wants to shoot and claim are in his way, but there is more to it than that. Someone wants his father dead other than Nyx, and well these two are about to go on a rollercoaster of epic proportions. And you won't know who is doing it or why until BAM. Have fun with this read you won't regret it. Can't wait for book 2. 



COMING SOON


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Hailing from the notoriously sunny South Africa, Logan Fox writes deliciously dark and twisted romance. Her books feature gruff, grumpy alphas that, although broken, can almost always redeem themselves to their feisty heroines. Her couples have enough chemistry to fog up an ice rink, and her stories the kind of the grit and grime she loves reading herself.




GIVEAWAY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ