the Bratva's Stolen Bride Release

 

















Amazon 


































Here comes the bride. My bride.

She just doesn’t know it yet…




I've carved my name into this world by taking what I want. Born into the streets and raised on brutality and violence, it was the Bratva that took me and made me a man. 




I decided years ago that there was no room for beauty or goodness in my life. But that goes out the window when temptation falls right into me; literally right into me, and right into my bed.




Zoey Stone is a sweetness I’ve never tasted and a softness these rough hands have never touched before. The pretty little rich girl’s had all the right friends, gone to all the right schools, and played by all the right rules. That is, until she met me.




It should have been a one time thing. But when I learn her parents have promised her to another man to cement a business agreement, there’s no way in hell I’m walking away.




Touching her was wrong. Doing it again could start a war. But I saw her first. I tasted her first. I claimed her first.




Like I said, I take what I want. No mercy, no weakness, no hesitation, and no damn way is she marrying some other man.




Zoey’s been mine since the second I laid eyes on her. And I’ll do anything to keep what’s mine.




...Even if that means stealing her from her very own wedding.





Heads up! This Bratva captive romance is guaranteed to leave your kindle steaming!

Safe, absolutely no cheating, no cliffhanger, and a perfect happy ever after.








































Review:

Oh Boy if you thought Viktor was hot in book 1 he has nothing on Lev. Lev is the second in command to Viktor a sexy beast of a man. He's about to do something he wouldn't normally do, kidnap a woman he can't stop thinking about it. Zoey is about to have her life turned upside-down by her father. She has to marry a man that makes her and other women physically ill. When Lev comes and takes her well they are about to get more than they bargained for. When these two come together sparks and pans will fly. But so will the bullets. Can Lev save her or will his fate already be ready to be made by the one person he loathes? Oh, this book was so good I couldn't put it down. 







A reader first and foremost, Jagger Cole cut his romance writing teeth penning various fan-fiction stories years ago. After deciding to hang up his writing boots, Jagger worked in advertising pretending to be Don Draper. It worked enough to convince a woman way out of his league to marry him, though, which is a total win.




Now, Dad to two little princesses and King to a Queen, Jagger is thrilled to be back at the keyboard.




When not writing or reading romance books, he can be found woodworking, enjoying good whiskey, and grilling outside--rain or shine.




You can find all of his books at www.jaggercolewrites.com





Grab a FREE book for joining my fans-only newsletter --> https://dl.bookfunnel.com/8rld1ik3sd



Website - FacebookEmail  - Instagram 

Bookfunnel newsletter sign up 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ