Devil's Betrayal Release

 

 ✩ ✩ ✩ NEW RELEASE ✩ ✩ ✩

Devil's Betrayal

A Devil's Inferno Novel 

Devil's Inferno World MC Book 1

By Thetta James

Goodreads: 

Hosted by DS Book Promotions






AMAZON: 99c Limited Time

US  | UK  | CA  | AU 

Available on Kindle Unlimited



Blurb:

Micah

The heart of a rebel with the soul of a devil. I’ve always known that the Rebel Souls MC wasn’t my destiny. As much as I loved being Jake’s VP, it wasn’t in the cards for me. My soul was restless, and Jake wasn’t willing to take the risks needed to satisfy my hunger. So when he handed me my freedom, I created the Devil’s Inferno.


We thrived on the fear of others and nothing stopped us from getting what we wanted.


The problem with having this much power is the addiction. Every addiction needs to be fed and after the last few years we’ve had, I want out. Passing the reins to my son was always the plan, but the path he wants to take has given me second thoughts.


What he fails to understand is that addiction and greed come with a higher price. You either pay in blood or you pay with your life.


My sins have fed his demons and he has the potential to become a true leader. But am I willing to sacrifice my legacy and watch everything I’ve built get destroyed?






For more information about Thetta James and her books:

Website 


Hosted by





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ