TAINTED Lie Release

 




Title: Tainted Lie
Series: Tainted Kings #3
Author: Senna Kincaid
Genres: Mafia Romantic Suspense
Tropes: Neighbors/Friends to Lovers
Release Date: January 25, 2024


BLURB

She was falling in love with the boy next door. He was sent to kill her.

Ariel is having a bad week. Not only is she hiding from one of the biggest crime empires Chicago has ever seen, she’s also fighting for custody of her little brother.

Her new neighbor should be the last thing on her mind, no matter how much she’s drawn to him. Especially since neither of them is who they pretend to be.

When his family sends Jude Olysses to do a job, they know he’s going to get it done using whatever means necessary.

His skills are unmatched, his family the only thing he cares about. Until he meets his new neighbor, Ariel, who makes him want things he never thought he could have.

Too bad he was sent to kill her.

This is the third book in the Tainted Kings series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but there are story elements that weave through each book, so they are best enjoyed read in order.

Note from the author: My characters like to get it on and sometimes swear. Every book has a HEA and there’s no cheating. This book was originally published under the title “Jude”.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Books are my passion and I have always been an avid reader. Sneaking my mom’s romance books when I was too young to read them turned into a lifelong obsession. And now I not only read kissing books, I also get to write them. Dark romance and romantic suspense have always been favourites of mine to read, and I hope you enjoy the worlds and characters in my books as much as I love creating them. I currently live in a small town in Victoria, Australia, with the love of my life, our two little humans and two fur babies.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ