BLESS HER Heart Release




Title: Bless Her Heart
Series: Like A Lady #6
Author: S.J. Sawyer
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: February 28, 2017



Blurb

He’s so hot. Like hotter than the Oklahoma sun in August sort of hot. Like steal your breath and scorch your panties kind of hot that will leave a good girl begging for anything.

It should be illegal to walk around without a shirt on, looking the way he does. His sculpted arms are sinful. His chest is just as sturdy, all hard planes and chiseled muscle. Dirty blonde hair and icy baby blues complete the package deal.

Lazy little rich boys shouldn’t have those sort of muscles everywhere. It’s a total lie. He’s never known a day of hard work in his life. Everything has been spoon fed to him since he was an infant, but apparently, no one told God.

It’s ridiculous. We couldn’t be more different, right?

I should not be attracted to Jake Roberson. ~Cassie


Life’s great when you’re a Roberson: new cars, the best of everything, and more chicks than you can possibly sleep your way through in a lifetime. It’s all so easy. But then a chance accident puts her right in my arms, throwing everything off course.

She is the most sheltered girl to ever walk the planet. She’s a total do-gooder, always working and volunteering for this or that. Forget being a teacher’s pet, she’s the town pet. Everyone loves her. We can’t possibly have anything in common, and since when do I even care what I have in common with a someone? I don’t.

And I damn sure don’t care about being good friends with a chick. Except…now, I do. I want to see her step down from her pedestal, let her wild curls go, and live. There is so much she hasn’t experienced but should. And I’m going to help her, as her friend.

But no matter how many times I tell myself to get my act together, no matter how often I swear I don’t want in those tight little shorts of hers, I can’t deny it any longer.
 

I should not be tempted by Cassie Hall. ~Jake







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


Get part one in the Like A Lady series for FREE

AMAZON US / UK / AU / CA



AMAZON US / UK / AU / CA

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / AU / CA

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio


Twenty-something, Okie girl S.J. Sawyer enjoys creating the best book-boyfriends in a mix of romance, humor, and reality, loving her heroes swoon-worthy and stubborn. Author of the Sealed series and Like A Lady serial, writing new adult, romantic comedy, and contemporary romance. Mom of three; wife of one. Graduate of SOSU with a Bachelor’s degree in English Lit. Lover of books, young and old. Sucker for the happy ending.



Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL