DISCOVERING Me Sale Blitz

 




Title: Discovering Me
Duet: Under the Sun #2
Author: VR Tennent
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Reverse Age Gap/Second Chance
Release Date: March 30, 2023


BLURB

I took one summer to find myself. I found him...

Spending time in the Spanish sunshine with ladies similar to myself was a welcome opportunity to lick my wounds after my husband left. The past year had been hard, almost unbearable. The woman I had become was not the person I wanted to be. Under the sun, I hoped to find myself again. I wanted to learn to have fun and be free once more. A summer of decadent drinks, lively conversation and unplanned time would hopefully be the remedy to my rock bottom.

I never expected to gain the attention of a man twelve years my junior. If Max Gordon was a flavor of ice cream, he would be raspberry ripple – my favorite – sweet with utter naughtiness at its core. He became an unexpected experience on my once-in-a-lifetime trip. Our relationship was fun and unexpected. He made me feel alive once more. Perhaps life was only just beginning, but my head told me a woman my age should not be fooling around with a man like him. My heart had other ideas, forcing difficult decisions to be made.

Would I be able to leave my summer fling behind when it was time to go home?





PURCHASE LINKS

FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


VR Tennent emigrated from Scotland to Spain in 2020. She lives in the Spanish campo with her husband, young daughter, and ever-growing animal family.
In January 2022, she decided to put pen to paper and write a book after joining the writer’s group of her favourite author. Five months later she was offered a publishing contract on that very book.
She writes contemporary fiction filled with love, heartbreak, and spice.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ