STIPPED Release

 

HTML



Title: Stripped
A Dark Steamy MMF Ménage Romance
Author: L.A. Wayward
Genre: Dark Steamy Romance
Trope: MMF Ménage
Release Date: July 7, 2023


BLURB

You can never escape me

Those were the last words he spoke to me when we let him go to jail
Ten years changed him
He isn’t the shy boy who swore he’d always love me while I gave myself to him and our best friend

He wants what I promised him
What I promised them both
They want everything
And I just might give it to them





PURCHASE LINKS

Only $1.99!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


L.A. Wayward is a lover of dark romance, with an even darker edge of smut and taboo.

She loves her stories with a whole lot of action, romance and lots of steam.

She writes pull at your heartstrings books filled with scorching brooding Alpha men and badass women in search of a HEA.

Because let's face it—who doesn't like to spend their time fantasizing about hot guys?


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ