DOUBLE OR NOTHING Release

  

  











 


♦ ♦ ♦









 


𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚

Being a soccer legacy is tough. Especially when you move to a new city and your superstar ex-soccer player father is the main coach of your high school team.

Expectations are high about going pro while all you want to do is blend into the background of faceless students.

But last year I made a mistake trying to kick the assistant coach off the team.

This year Gabriel Hayes is back as the main coach armed with insults, sarcasm and the will to make me pay.

He makes me question my talent for soccer and pushes me to my breaking point both on and off the field.

𝗬𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗿, 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁’𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

𝙂𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡

Natalie Hitchings was the coach’s daughter. I suffered through a semester of her smart mouth correcting everyone and her soccer knowledge being top notch.

This year, with her father letting me take the lead, I’m determined to break her.

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 and it will be my pleasure to teach the spoiled soccer royalty that actions have consequences.

But during our heated exchanges sparks of anger are not the only ones flying. There’s lusting and love hidden behind our cold exchanges and soon I find myself seeking her out and slowly falling for her.

For my athlete.

For the girl I was supposed to punish.

For the player who is destined to play in the big leagues.

I know I should let her go, but I’m used to getting what I want and I’m not scared of fighting for it.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝘀, 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻’𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁. 

𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝘀𝗻’𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀.











♦ ♦ ♦










 



 



♦ ♦ ♦













Jessica was born and raised in Kentucky, but has been moving with the waves and is currently residing in southern Maine with her husband and cat, Nebula. 

Jessica's love of reading and writing began at a young age with the help of her grandmother and her local library, and she hasn't looked back since. Exhausting the stories at the library, she began to write her own. 

 Similarly, her love for pirates, mermaids, and all things fantasy have only grown more intense with time.





 black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons -instagramblack icon -newslettergoodreads

  TikTok-2 AMAZON 2 bookbub

 

 

 


♦ ♦ ♦








 

 

tns-connect-with-html-1

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ