Blood & Secrets 3 Release




Title: Blood & Secrets 3
Series: The Calvetti Crime Family #3
Author: Rose Harper
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: August 21, 2018



Blurb

Wanna know a secret?
Skeletons don’t like to stay buried.
They wait; they watch; then they strike while you’re at your most vulnerable.
As it turns out, my skeleton is the deadliest of them all, and they seriously pissed him off.

For a little over thirteen years, I mourned the death of Luca.

The only man I loved and trusted,
But the one they forced me to kill.

My brother.

But if the man sitting in front of me now is right,
He’s the skeleton in my closet I didn’t know I had,
And he’s come with a few secrets of his own.

Secrets that rival mine.

I just hope he realizes what he walked into,
Because I’m not the little girl he ambled out on years ago.
Now, I’m the perfect weapon with only one mission in mind,
And it’s not the contract resting over my head.

No;
My mission is to keep my King safe,
while he unravels the mysteries looming over our heads.

I’ll be damned if I fail this task.
Be damned if I fail him.

Mateo is the only one I care about right now,
And if my brother makes one false move, I’ll kill him for real.

Only this time … I’ll enjoy every second of it.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited





AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio

Rose Harper thrives on bringing tantalizing, downright shiver inducing Dark Romance and Romantic Suspense novels for her readers to devour. She’s a lover of dark, sizzling passion, and mystery filled stories with twists and turns you never see coming, yet leave you wanting more. 

Sign up to Rose’s New Release email list and you'll automatically be notified as soon as her next book is released: http://eepurl.com/c95qPH

Check out her website
And don't forget to come say hello on Facebook
Twitter: @AutRoseHarper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL