RECOVERING IVY Release


●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Recovering Ivy
(Special Forces: Operation Apha & 
Red Team Book 4)
By Riley Edwards
Steamy Military Romance
289 pages
Publication Date: August 21st, 2018
#WTMORERI

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●





We met in a bar.

The sex was phenomenal.

Then I walked away.

That’s where our story should’ve ended.

But he found me. Now he knows my real name, my secrets, and all the details of my sordid past.

I’m out for revenge and no one will stop me; not even the pragmatic Zane Lewis. If he thinks he can silence me with the promise of more mind-bending sex, he’s wrong.

Ivy Matthews is the most frustrating female I’ve ever known. I’ve broken terrorists faster than I can pull information from her sweet lips.

The only time she’s pliant is when she’s under me, or when my mouth is exploring her sexy curves, and then the most exquisite filthy words and breathy moans fill my ears.

If she thinks she can walk away from me, she’s wrong.

I’ve found the one–my perfect match–my equal.

Come hell or high-water Ivy is mine. 











“This is the first book I've read in the series and it does stand alone. However, I'd happily read the previous three books and any after this one…...This has my strong recommendation.” ~ Cheri 5 STARS



Other books in Series:


Nightstalker - https://amzn.to/2vUGWtS




Protecting Olivia - http://geni.us/SfWxqL





Redeeming Violet - https://amzn.to/2vXHGyn





New to Riley Edwards? Download your 🎉 FREE BOOK 🎉 and discover what you've been missing. 


Riley Edwards is a bestselling multi-genre author, wife, and military mom. Riley was born and raised in Los Angeles but now resides on the east coast with her fantastic husband and children. 

Riley writes heart-stopping romance with sexy alpha heroes and even stronger heroines. Riley's favorite genres to write are romantic suspense and military romance. 


Author Links:




Follow on Amazon:



Follow on Bookbub:


Follow on Goodreads:



Social Media:

Facebook



Facebook Fan Group



Instagram



Twitter

@rileyedwardsrom









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL